UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogs Day Out In Pembrey

vonny

http://www.burnspet.co.uk/dog/dogs_day_out.asp

I was wondering if anybody was attending this event on Sunday 27th Sept.

And if you are would you be able to give me a lift.

I only live about 2 miles away in Pembrey but OH is away and I do not drive.

Iwould love to attend either with or without dogs but the bus service ona sunday is Poo and I do not know anyone local that might be going :wacko:

Im going and having a stall for Oldies Club but Im going to be there from the Saturday afternoon and we have to set up ridiculously early on the Sun morning and then no movement of vehicles until after 5.30pm.

I dont know if anyone else is coming on the Sunday who might be able to help.

I will be there but it will be from the Saturday until Monday (in caravan club site rather than actually on show site).... so sorry can't help you with transport.

Jed will be in the Pets As Therapy Parade around 14.45 for anyone who knows him and would like to cheer him on. He and the other Thugs will be lurking around the Ceredigion Animal Rescue and Education stall the rest of the day..

I am going on the Sunday, and can give Vonny a lift there and back. Dogs can come as well if they can pile into the back seat or on Vonny's lap. My 2 will be crated behind back seat.

Amy, will give you a hand. Do you and Louie want to stay over at mine (12 miles north of Pembrey) rather than camp? I have plenty of space and a sofabed. Sorry can't make that offer to the Thugs, it would be pandemonium with them and Wispa, but I'm sure we would be OK with just Amy and Louie.

• Like 1

Phebe it would be great if you could give us a hand :)

My Mum is coming as well and its going to be her first camping experience :laugh: Thank you for the offer of the sofabed but theres a number of us camping over night and we're planning to meet up in the evening. Although Im hoping it wont be madness with the early start the following morning :biggrin: .

I am going on the Sunday, and can give Vonny a lift there and back. Dogs can come as well if they can pile into the back seat or on Vonny's lap. My 2 will be crated behind back seat.

Amy, will give you a hand. Do you and Louie want to stay over at mine (12 miles north of Pembrey) rather than camp? I have plenty of space and a sofabed. Sorry can't make that offer to the Thugs, it would be pandemonium with them and Wispa, but I'm sure we would be OK with just Amy and Louie.

Thankyou Phebe but I think I am sorted :biggrin:

A kind lady on DP is taking me in the afternoon and I am taking 2 of The Bassets.

So if you see a mad woman with 2 norty Bassets it will be me.:rolleyes: