UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

Jules, hope your OH will be ok...and Melp..get thee and thy mole to a doctor. They'll dispose of it for you, one way or another!

My son, daughter and law and 4 month old grandson have been for the weekend and just left. It was lovely seeing them, but it's also nice and peaceful now they've gone! :biggrin:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melp :GroupHug: Have a look HERE to see if you are entitled to any tax credits

Back from the dentist, didnt cost a bean cos they hadn't cancelled the appointment from last week that I phoned and changed... sigh (again) Two weeks and we shall try again :rolleyes:

I am at work and it's soooo boring. As of next wednesday, I am officially finished here as I'm being made redundant. We were supposed to be on garden leave from today as there is nothing for us to do, but we were told to come in, "just in case" :angry:

Co-worker and I are planning breakfast breaks, long lunch breaks and then I'll go early today and he'll come in late tomorrow.

Oh no :GroupHug: Have you got anythiong lined up yet

Morning.

Sorry to hear about Wendys job and Jules OH's illness :GroupHug:

I have had the first ever child free weekend. T'was dead weird sending them to their Dad's :mecry:

I am skinter than a skint thing with no money. Not entitled to Income support cos he's paying maintenance of £400 per month. Given that my mortgagte alone is double that how the hell am I supposed to manage?

AND I have a funny skin taggy type mole thing on my back thats gone manky and funny. Sigh.

:GroupHug:

Just been and got dog food and a bit of shopping. It is blooming hot out already

Morning.

Sorry to hear about Wendys job and Jules OH's illness :GroupHug:

I have had the first ever child free weekend. T'was dead weird sending them to their Dad's :mecry:

I am skinter than a skint thing with no money. Not entitled to Income support cos he's paying maintenance of £400 per month. Given that my mortgagte alone is double that how the hell am I supposed to manage?

AND I have a funny skin taggy type mole thing on my back thats gone manky and funny. Sigh.

Separation (with all it implies) is very hard at first; it takes time to settle into the new routine. :GroupHug:

Are you able to work more hours, or find an extra job, so you can get tax credits (16 hours minimum, isn't it?)? When I was first separated, and before I found work, my ex wouldn't pay regular maintenance until the CSA forced him to - but I was in a rented property and so I got housing benefit and council tax benefit. Do you get CT benefit? I can't remember the rules.

Sorry things are so worrying for you at the moment. :GroupHug:

They are referring to the 5th amendment of the US constitution, specifically the bit that says " nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself"

IE, refusing to answer on the grounds that they might incriminate themselves.

I am wearing my History Hat today, it appears. Must be the heat!

Edited by cycas

Morning :flowers:

Good thoughts for Melps and for Jules OH.

We had a quieter night. Not a squeak out of Polly who seems much happier in this room. Bit of a bark from Wispa but got her quiet. She didn't even kick off when the dustmen came at 6 a.m. I feel better and happier in this room as well. Must be a feng shui thing.

the man came with his wife to pick up the filing cabinet

nooo really? it was too heavy so you will have to leave it?

WHAT PART OF YOU WILL NEED 2 STRONG FELLAS TO PICK IT UP DID THEY NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!

I did sort of say that to them, giving stuff away can be sooo frustrating!

Ive now offered it to the 3rd person on the list

I might get to the vets for shadows pills, as im pis...... fed up of waiting in for people :angry:

Work has been hard to come by recently but my OH landed a short contract last week and was dead chuffed. We had a lovely weekend thinking that things had turned a corner financially. It's his first day today and his Crohn's has flared up :( He's insisted on going in and left on the early train to London and will be away all week. I am really quite worried about him, he will end up in some hospital miles from home I just know it :(

I'm sorry to whinge so early in the day. I'm going to pull myself together in a minute.

Sorry Jules, I missed this before. I hope your OH is OK :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

How frustrating for you Jazz! :(

Melpie - hope you find a solution to your financial problems soon :GroupHug:

Wendy :wub:

Tis hot here.

I took the boys down to the park at 8.00am before it got too much for them. They had much fun splashing in the river.

The park was in a horrible state after the weekend - rubbish and beer cans everywhere. One of the dog bins had been filled with ordinary rubbish and when they had filled that they just left mounds of scattered around it. And yet not 10 yards away was a proper bin and it was only a quarter full!

And now I have forgotten what else I was going to say. Doh.

:GroupHug: for Jules,hope your hubby will be ok.

:GroupHug: for Wendy, I hope you find a good job quickly.

:GroupHug: for Melp, I hope all your worries get sorted too.

Good luck with your cabinet Jazz.

I have been sitting in bed watching tv all morning because I am feeling very dizzy and light headed and cant keep my balance. I have fallen over twice already (must get the council to look at these moving floors :laugh: ) I sat in the sun for quite a while yesterday and felt fine,can too much sun have after effects this much later? I really do feel strange !!

I have remembered why I didn't keep Tootsie when she came into rescue here,boy is she a yapper. She barks at a gnat farting 10 miles away and keeps on barking regardless of what you say or do to her. I have resorted to chucking rolled up socks as she doesn't listen to verbal commands,doesn't stop with a poke, a distracting noise or being picked up etc etc but the socks are distracting her at the moment.!! :rolleyes: She is supposed to be coming to Wales on holiday with us on saturday but I think I may leave her with my daughter as was first planned !!

I hope everybody has a good June. :GroupHug: to anyone who needs one x

Met a lovely little terrier and his dad on our walk this morning and asked if I could take a few photos. I rather like this one :wub: :wub:

Jack1June2009AC.jpg

What a lovely photo. :wub:

I have been sitting in bed watching tv all morning because I am feeling very dizzy and light headed and cant keep my balance. I have fallen over twice already (must get the council to look at these moving floors :laugh: ) I sat in the sun for quite a while yesterday and felt fine,can too much sun have after effects this much later? I really do feel strange !!

That sounds horrible. Hope you feel better soon. :GroupHug:

Thinking of JulesB's OH and hoping he's ok today. :flowers:

Wendy :GroupHug: