UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

whose the bloke ? and can't you tweet back and ask him to come to Bowood :laugh:

The bloke is the utterly grogeous and incredibly nice Nathan Fillion who even manages to look smolderingly hot wearing glassess and can fill out a pair of tight jeans like very few men can :wub: phwoaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wub:

nathan_fillion_01.jpg

nathan_fillion.jpg

I have the opportunity to stand next to him and maybe even have a cuddle on Sunday.... now how do you pass that up??? lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the opportunity to stand next to him and maybe even have a cuddle on Sunday.... now how do you pass that up??? lol

But did he invite all his Twitter followers or was it a private invite, as it could just be a publicity thing to get people there :unsure: :flowers:

The bloke is the utterly grogeous and incredibly nice Nathan Fillion who even manages to look smolderingly hot wearing glassess and can fill out a pair of tight jeans like very few men can :wub: phwoaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wub:

nathan_fillion_01.jpg

nathan_fillion.jpg

Ahh but Snow beauty is in the eye of the beholder :laugh: to me if it's not Mark Squirrel shaped then its not worth a 2nd look :biggrin:

P.s I still don't know who your chappie is

Forgot to say, well done Mog :cheer: :flowers:

:angry: This is near where I live, what was she thinking??? :angry:

:ohmy: :angry: stupid stupid woman. Neck deep in water!! what if they had lost their balance? or been washed away? or they hadn't been spotted before the tide went above their heads? she should be done for neglect. They were far too young to be left alone anywhere!! x :angry:

But did he invite all his Twitter followers or was it a private invite, as it could just be a publicity thing to get people there :unsure: :flowers:

LOL no he didn't invite me *laffin* he tweeted a hello to the UK in general I replied about whether he was still intending to be at the convention never thinking he'd reply and 5 mins later he tweeted back saying yes he'd see me there and asking me what the weather was gonna be like and if he should pack shorts or jeans - at which point I almost fell off my chair :laugh:

Nathan Fillion : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0277213/

Known as "the nicest guy in hollywood" & voted one of the top 50 sexiest men alive by people magazine.

I've been a HUGE fan ever since he was in Firefly and then Serenity.

He's also been in Buffy, Desperate Housewives, Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog & currently has his own show called Castle.

Firefly is one of the best shows ever to have been cancelled for no good reason, and a bit like Trek history it was the fans outrage and campaigning which eventually saw it return but as a big screen movie release which was a HUGE hit there are rumours about a sequel and they'd be daft not to go for it, it's sci fi at its best.

OMG they are very lucky the lifeguard saw them. Poor little mites.

Wendy I hope you find a good job soon. :GroupHug:

JulesB hope your oh is ok :GroupHug:

Melp you must be so stressed and worried. The benefits system is completely barmy. I couldn't get help with my mortgage etc either. I was lucky to have Martyn and family pay my bills for me. I really hope you can find a way to get the help you desperately need. My problem was a short term one so I'm hoping there is more help out there available to you. :GroupHug:

Cher hope you're feeling better now :GroupHug:

Gorgeous terrier Ange. :wub:

I sure he is very nice Snow ( I still don't know who he is but Canadians are normally very pleasant )

I think you are very brave meeting your heroes face to face , I would not be at all good at that sort of thing and would end up making a total arse of myself whilst grinning like a demented fool who had too much cider or been at the tipex thinner :biglaugh:

I sure he is very nice Snow ( I still don't know who he is but Canadians are normally very pleasant )

I think you are very brave meeting your heroes face to face , I would not be at all good at that sort of thing and would end up making a total arse of myself whilst grinning like a demented fool who had too much cider or been at the tipex thinner :biglaugh:

As opposed to me when my life time ambition of meeting my absolute childhood hero Walter Koenig came true but rather than the oft fantasised meeting where he and I became best mates and friends forever and ever :dry: :laugh: the reality involved me assaulting the poor man with a swing door and laying him out :blush02: :blush02: rather than being bestest mates I spent the rest of the convention with him pointing at me where ever I went and shouting "watch out it's the mad door woman" :mecry: :laugh: :laugh: it must have made quite an impression - literally LOL as when I later met George Takei the following year he knew all about it :blush02: