UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive not done first page before either yeaaa

Ive hoovered the floors and the sofas and when Netty has one I shall be washing the sofa coverings.

that is not an april fools joke lol

I hope to be picking up some 'steps' for the car, as the ramp broke. They wernt keen on it anyway so steps should be better. I know the lady had a small dog, so dont know if they come in different widths. I hope not, im excited about getting them

small things lol

Hope Gracies check up goes well.

Glad to hear that Netty is finally going to a home of her own :)  If she'd been a boy I'd have had her here in an instant!

Sophie was not a happy pup at the vet.  We saw a student vet nurse person to do the consent form signing and stuff, and she greated Sophie very enthusiastically ('Hello Sophie!  What a good girl!' etc) which sent my nervous girly into a bit of a tizz.  When it came time for Sophie to go off with vet nurse, she hid behind my legs, then planted herself and refused to move  :mecry:  She's in for sedation and possible G.A. as they need to do a complete neurological exam - only 3.5 hours until I can phone and see how she's doing  :unsure:

We got the girl in our department this morning. She started at 8am so we all phoned in sick before 8.30. The 1st 2 girls came in at 8.30 and shouted April fool. She was having a meltdown as she thought there would be no staff in.

Had a lovely dream about Lucy last night. 1st time I have dreamt about her in the 2 years since she died.. Feel a bit guilty as I had Lucy and Lottie and there were some other dogs milling about in this big old house. Anyway. Someone came to me and said the dogs had got out but, I wasn't bothered about them as Lucy was still there. I love my Lottie but, I chose my Lucy. Mind you she was my soul dog.

Edited by one.eyed.dog

Hope Sophie gets on Ok, you too :GroupHug:

Keep popping onto the forum to see if it's any better/quicker but seems worse than ever. Didn't even try last night after tea time was impossible.

Hope everyone is ok, Im much enjoying my noo car and am having lots of fun sitting in it :laugh: :rolleyes:

soooo I have hoovered the floors and the sofa.Lissies bed is in the wash and the floors are mopped

Ill be in bed by the time they come in half an hour lol

ill pop a few painkillers while im waitin lol

ooo Shadow stinks!

I hope everythin goes well today for you all

Im glad you like your new car Becks, we will have to catch up some time xx

Good morning.

My RMF is that I am holiday from my paid job now until Monday. I've got a bit of freelance work to do but I will mainly be pottering about and spending time with the hounds. This afternoon I am going to a WI talk on scented gardens, followed by tea and scones and a plant sale. I know how to live, me :laugh:

I hope Sophie's results are good :GroupHug:

:laugh: yantan,what did you do? :laugh:

I prefer not to say :D :laugh: (But I now have "Numpty of the Month" embellished in large glittery letters at the bottom of every post I make there)

Our house isn't square due to settlement so the window hole isn't either and it isn't half making the joiner swear. The window was customed made and he's had to make it even more customised by adding bits to get it to sit square. He's says he's never ever coming back here again :laugh:

I have just finished all my paperwork and signed off financial year end. It was a bit of a rush because I lied to my dad and said it was done, expecting him to come at the weekend, and the bugger said he would come at lunchtime today. Ive been in blue arsed fly mode ever sinse :laugh:

Had more of our greyhounds at the vets today getting jabbed, or neutered and dentaled and we are not far off having a kennel full of shiney healthy greyhounds.