UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

Their chat-up lines leave something to be desired, though. One old farmer in a pub greeted me with a big smile and told me I was the best thing he had seen all day. Would have been a nice compliment if he hadn't added that he had just spent 12 hours in the lambing shed looking at sheeps' backsides.

:biglaugh: That is rubbish about the complaint made about you and your gang though :angry:

:GroupHug: Karen - I hope Sophie gets on ok :flowers:

Netty foster is going today yyeeaaaaa

That is fantastic news :biggrin:

Oh heck. I have just been voted "numpty of the month" on another forum :blush02: :laugh:

Wahahahaha :laugh:

Happy Gotcha Day, Princess Farah :wub: :wub:

It is another beautiful, sunshiney day in Brizzle today and we are wasting it by having a pyjama day :rolleyes: It's been absolutely manic here for the last few weeks and today is the first day that we don't *have* to be anywhere.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:

Keep popping onto the forum to see if it's any better/quicker but seems worse than ever. Didn't even try last night after tea time was impossible.

Oops, Have you not seen the thread about hopping on and off is causing the refuge to shimmy to a halt.

Is there a Mod about to ask ?

Its apparently like everybody running to one side of a ship...it makes big waves .

The short version of advice was either come in or go out but keep the door shut as much as possible. So if you come in, stay in untill a few can go out at the same time. I think I got that right :unsure:

afternoon. Its a beautiful sunny day out there but foggy in my head ! :wacko: The exhaust fell off hubby's car on monday so he pinched mine this morning and I am stuck indoors, so I am am having a "slob in my dressing gown day". :)

My new foster Pip is a perfect little angel and hasn't put a foot wrong. :wub: She will make someone a brilliant pet.

I am hungry but cant think what to eat. Any suggestions?

I hope everyone has a good day.x

Helly will you be ordering pizza then? :laugh:

Rumpole, good luck with the exams :flowers:

Amy, good luck to you and Louie for tonight. :flowers: I'm sure you wont need it though. :wink:

We had another rubbish night last night. House next door got robbed again. A gang of 5 or 6 hooded youths/men kicked the front door in and when we went out to see what was going on they threatened to 'cut' OH legs. :rolleyes: We phoned the police who didnt seem that interested as no one was in the house (we think). The gang came back a few times and proceeded to empty things from the house. I saw one of them taking something resembling a fridge or tumbler but as the 'neighbour ' doesnt actually live there (though she is supposed to as its HA) and we have to, we gave up. We were expecting to come out this morning to find our cars trashed too. :angry: I have reported to the HA today to get in touch with 'resident' as house is unsecured. They want to know why she is still not living there. :( If the house wasnt uninhabited it wouldnt keep getting broken into and we wouldnt have to keep having the bloomin stress and hassle of it! :mecry:

Helly will you be ordering pizza then? :laugh:

Rumpole, good luck with the exams :flowers:

Amy, good luck to you and Louie for tonight. :flowers: I'm sure you wont need it though. :wink:

We had another rubbish night last night. House next door got robbed again. A gang of 5 or 6 hooded youths/men kicked the front door in and when we went out to see what was going on they threatened to 'cut' OH legs. :rolleyes: We phoned the police who didnt seem that interested as no one was in the house (we think). The gang came back a few times and proceeded to empty things from the house. I saw one of them taking something resembling a fridge or tumbler but as the 'neighbour ' doesnt actually live there (though she is supposed to as its HA) and we have to, we gave up. We were expecting to come out this morning to find our cars trashed too. :angry: I have reported to the HA today to get in touch with 'resident' as house is unsecured. They want to know why she is still not living there. :( If the house wasnt uninhabited it wouldnt keep getting broken into and we wouldnt have to keep having the bloomin stress and hassle of it! :mecry:

Thats terrible. I hope you find someone who can help resolve it for you

Yes it did, it said despite my BMI going down I hadn't lost any weight. I didn't think that was very funny at all considering the deprivation I've suffered :mad:

the wii can think? :unsure:

:laugh: :laugh:

Well this morning when it was switched on it said

"Wii not working". Then after a pause it said "Wii joking, April fool".

I've done a spoiler in case folk want to find out for themselves when they switch theirs on. Mind you it doesn't count after 12 noon.

Andrea that stinks. I would have thought the police would have been there pronto - those lads were probably guilty of a lot more than breaking into an empty house and could have been nabbed. Wonder if you'd said Lesley (T. Farm) had occupied the house would the reaction have been different!

I am sitting here shaking, I am beyond angry - for the first time in my adult life I have yelled at the top of my voice at some poor sod in a call center and then ended up in tears due to the anger and frustration - mind you they sure as hell have gotten the message that I am extremly pissed off!

Rob had a call at 12:30 telling us that because our car was a write off and because WE were "willfully delaying settlement of the claim" they were taking back the hire car this afternoon unless we agreed to settle for £700 in which case we could keep it for another 7 days. Needless to say I hit the roof - I ended up leaving work early in a right royal temper (having scared the heck out of the Vicar :blush: ) and driving back here ready for battle.

Rob had authorised me to act on his behlaf and indeed I HAD been the one dealing with this right up to now - but when I called them they refused to even speak to me!! So I had to drag Rob out of a meeting get him to call them and authorise me and then try again.... I am now waiting for a call back from what will be the 6th person I have spoken too in the 4th f****** department and have had to say the same effing thing each effing time and each effing time I have gotten more and more and more angry.

Today is day 1 of my period it is NOT the day to go screwing around with me :mad:

It turns out that it IS my insurers doing all this... for some strange unfuckingbeleivable reason they seem to think we are claiming off our own effing insurance!!! Why the FCUK would we do that when WE are the effing VICTIMS and the other side ADMITS FULL LIABILITY????????? THEY have written the car off and they are refusing to accept my proof of value and they have made a final offer of £800 and basically told me take it or leave it and see you in court if we leave it mean time they will be taking back the hire car!!

I have demanded an explanation as to why this is not being claimed from the 3rd party insurers, the last guy I yelled at told me I needed to speak to customer complaints and I'd get a priority call back within 24 hours - that was when I lost it completely - I'm now waiting for HIM to call me back as he is now going to try and et the hire car reinstated until the question of who we are claiming against is resolved, once thats resolved we can move on to disputing the write off...... I've made it very very clear that I wont be dropping this any time soon and WILL kick up one HELL of a stink and take this a LOT further if they do NOT get their act together!