UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR :partytime:

I had a couple of glasses of wine and danced with M-M to the music on the JH show

OMG how pissed was Lenny Henry?! :laugh:

The dogs and me were tucked up in bed watching Chocolat, then a combination of Jools Holland and a documentary about Jeffrey Dahmer (cheerful eh? :rolleyes: :laugh: ). We did have some fireworks, but not nearly as many as usual and they were pretty much finished by 12.45 ish, so was pleased with that.

Max was a bit surprised to come downstairs this morning and find that his sofa had been taken over by a Mia-cat :wub: (She doesn't normally come into the living room but I fetched her in last night for a couple of hours and she snuggled up with us on the sofa. She must have been so comfortable that she stayed all night :wub: )

SDC10168.jpg

Morning Fugees and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

We went to bed at about 11.30, after I'd called my mum over in Holland to wish her a happy new year too. There were hardly any fire works at all, in fact no activity whatsoever on my street. I do love that part of it being cold and surely one of the effects of the credit crunch: no money for fire works! :dry:

I took the dogs out to the enclosed bit round the back of our flat at about 9.45 and a few bangs went off. Sparky panicked and shot off to a faraway corner, followed by Kiera, jumping on his head and barking: "play, play goddamnit!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: She really is not in the slightest bit bothered about fire works or any loud bangs at all :wub:

Happy new year!!

I went to bed at about 1.30 after trapsing aross town to rescue Jay, who rang to say he didnt want to stay at his friends now cos they were all drunk, adults included. FFS a house full of pizzed 15/16 year olds and parents who think is OK/funny :mad: Thank goodness my boy has more sense (and a nagging old f*rt for a mother apparently :dry: )

Anyway, its gonna be a positive year, feel it in me old bones :biggrin:

Happy new year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning all

Didnt get a good night as the fireworks were going off, so Freddie the wuss was trying to jump on my bed, so had to drag myself to the edge and make a den under the bed and drag him into it! Not fun

Max would hate my house, Indy owns one half of the sofa, Memphis the other.. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Oh he doesn't mind bless him, he just have to have a good sniff so he knows who it is :wub:

I went to bed at about 1.30 after trapsing aross town to rescue Jay, who rang to say he didnt want to stay at his friends now cos they were all drunk, adults included. FFS a house full of pizzed 15/16 year olds and parents who think is OK/funny :mad: Thank goodness my boy has more sense (and a nagging old f*rt for a mother apparently :dry: )

Jay sounds like a good un :wink:

Happy Noo Year, here's hoping for lots of good things for the fugees :flowers:

Here's hoping :handjob exes disappear down a big hole never to be seen again :wink:

I "may" have collected a 3/4 Deerhound pup before seeing in the new year at L and A.

:laugh: :rolleyes:

We had rather a disturbed night, dogs needed to go out several times, and W was on edge simply because neighbours were coming and going at unusual times. Loud fireworks in the distance, unheard by Polly and disregarded by Wispa, but I'm sorry for anyone who was closer to them. Glad Keira is feeling OK this morning.

It was foggy and we have a dull cold morning with frost. Not looking forward to today, as we are limited to road walks and I feel yukk and am coughing and wheezing. I will see if I can walk them separately as it will be easier on me. There is a mountain walk close to us but it's tough on my ankle and may be slippery today, and it's also rather close to sheep which are still an issue. Polly will be fine with a couple of 20 min walks, and I hope she won't shout if I take W out without her for a longer hike.