UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning all bnrrrrrrr sat in office with coat and gloves still on!

RMF have broken up with boy, at least I think so - left message on phone since not answering :rolleyes:

Edited to add cute rmf - Farah slept under the duvet with me last night, must have been cold!

Edited by purple_mog

Morning.

We've got snow :wacko: :bigtonstuck: . Tis not a lot but I bet there's more on the outskirts of town.

Boys have gone back to bed after being cruelly forced to go outside and wee in said snow!!

Bit of sad news - my Aunt and Uncle have had to had one of their dogs pts :(

He was a very ancient - 18+ - heinz. Lovely boy who'll be much missed. Run free Smokey.

He's the last of the 'old guard' of family dogs so it's the end of a era.

Thanks for the brilliant christmas pets pics :laugh: They really made me laugh just when I needed it!!

N'night Smokey :wub:

Lots of positive thoughts coming for Max's results today :flowers:

Tis snowing here after a very heavy frost. I wonder if Wendbert will have got snowed in in Ennerdale :unsure: I had planned a Whinlatter walk for us all this morning but the drive up will be treacherous so that one will have to be canned :(

edited to add the appropriate emoticon to this :flowers: and not this :angry: after Max's results

Edited by Yantan

Bah bloody humbug :rolleyes:

Adam is not talking to me this morning. we are going to his mums for Xmas day but he wants to stay over on Xmas eve, which means I will have to put Henry in kennels over Xmas (his mum lives on a farm and has a mad dog who hates other dogs in her home) which I really dont want to do. I've not had an Xmas without him since I got him. :mecry:

Adam is not talking to me this morning. we are going to his mums for Xmas day but he wants to stay over on Xmas eve, which means I will have to put Henry in kennels over Xmas (his mum lives on a farm and has a mad dog who hates other dogs in her home) which I really dont want to do. I've not had an Xmas without him since I got him. :mecry:

Oh mate :GroupHug: Could anyone have him for you?

Am going to post a useful linky in dog chat shortly for a dog parlour place that you can DIY your dogs ar have them done for you. Looks pretty good from what i can see. It was recommended to me by a friend that has used them since they opened. Am trying it out on Thursday

Happy December everyone. Really hope it's a better month for all.

It's very frosty here but sun has got his hat on. The roads are lethal.

I have all Andy's presents sorted and Santa told me that he has all Andy's presents sorted also. The rest of my presents are donations to rescues. I set aside a certain amount of money and divide it between a few rescues here in Ireland, oh and Sri Lanka this year :laugh:

I do have to come up with something for OH though. We are buying each other motorbike gear but we're waiting until the January sales so I need something under the tree for him and the darling sod won't give me any clues at all :wacko:

RMF: I have a tickle in my throat and can't stop coughing :mad:

Bit of sad news - my Aunt and Uncle have had to had one of their dogs pts :(

He was a very ancient - 18+ - heinz. Lovely boy who'll be much missed. Run free Smokey.

He's the last of the 'old guard' of family dogs so it's the end of a era.

Awww :wub: :GroupHug:

I haven't bought 1 present yet this year. :rolleyes: I am not in the mood for Xmas at all.

:GroupHug: I am always in the mood for Christmas :santa: :rolleyes:

Awww no, poor Henry :(

RMF: I have a tickle in my throat and can't stop coughing :mad:

Hope it doesn't develop into a full blown cold :flowers: My nose is bright red but I think it is quite fashionable to have that in December :laugh: :laugh:

Fingers crossed for Max.

Morning

Run free Smokey. :GroupHug:

Benylin for tickly coughs Mags.

Alex hoping for the best results possible today. :GroupHug:

Good luck for the presentation Marge. I'm sure it will be fine. I hope all the hard work and effort you've put in is appreciated.

Safe journey home Wendy.

It's a cold and frosty morning here. I love walking the dogs in this weather. As long as I don't go over on my bum of course. Which has been known to happen.

:GroupHug: Cheryl. Scooby has put the tin hat on us taking Henry in for you.

Edited by Jacobean

Thinking of Max today :wub:

:elefant: :santa: :pinkie: my doglets Xmas costumes have arrived *teehee* Farah dog has a red with white fur trim t-shirt which says "Santa Baby" and Finn has a scarf and small santa hat :laugh: all in aid of our training club Xmas party of course, but I'll try for some photos later this week!

Oooh :santa: :laugh: Where from? I might need to pruchase something similar for our agility party!!