UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Short Update On Mal

BillyMalc

Just wanted to share with you that tonight Mal's finished his dinner for the first time since his op. I'm not happy with his weight (just about 25 kgs, could easily be 2 kgs more) so I've been trying to encourage him to eat. well call that blatant bribery, I've been making him his favouritest food in the whole wide world: pancakes! :D :D With wholemeal flour and olive oil, to try and make them at least slightly nutritious, and a little smooth, unsalted peanut butter, because that's his other favouritest food in the whole wide world :). Rather than feeding him a whole stack I've just fed them him throughout the afternoon - and of course every one else got to join in, they all thought it was a great Bank Holiday! :laugh: Any case, so he's had a good few pancakes, then his yoghurt with meds crushed up in it as a "starter" and then he actually ate a full bowl of food! And waited to see if there were any seconds to be had! :biggrin:

I'm really chuffed to bits, as you can tell :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tomorrow afternoon we'll be seeing the vet again for a check up, and I'm sure she can't be but pleased with him :wub: :wub:

That's great news Billy, I've been thinking about Mal this weekend. I think we need some pics though so we can see how he is doing for ourselves. :wub:

I'd love to take more pics, but the problem is that he hates his picture taken so he'll end up looking his most saddest and miserablest. :unsure: (don't tell him yet that I'm thinking of taking him on holiday next month, so I can take holiday pictures of him :))