UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Naturists Are They Right Or Are They Wrong

yena

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to sun bathe topless - I don't take the time to sun bathe anymore, hence the 'used to' :) with most of my mates doing the same. It was never a sexual thing - at least not for me - what I 'got' from it was the feeling of the sun on my skin and a nice even tan :)

I really think it's a cultural thing whether it's a big deal or not; years ago I was in Finland in one of those water fun parks with pools, slides and what have ya, and a sauna which a changing room next to it. People of both genders would go in, hang their cozzies/trunks up and just have a sauna or steam together. It's an as big a deal as you make of it. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. :)

I'd wander around in the nudd more if there weren't so many animals. I've gotten the "cold nose in <insert bodypart here>" and "claws in <insert bodypart here>" once too many times to risk nature :biggrin:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I must be seriously repressed, :ph34r: I have trouble taking my kit off in front of myself and would shower in a T shirt if I could. I wouldn't go, errr, 'clothes free' for a million quid but don't have a problem with people who want to as long as I don't have to see them. :blush02:

Just peeping....I mean popping in again.......can I ask a question for those that are either regular naturists and for those who have dabbled - Why ? What do you 'get' from it ?

total freedom.

and its the ultimate acceptance of your hysical existance-so many people are tortured by thei belief that they dont look like some bizarre hollywood ideal....and are therefore ugly/unlovable/deformed inside and out.

if you go to a proper naturist area-you will meet people who have comes to terms (largely) with ageing, body changes and mortality...and are accepting of how wonderful and ridiculous our bodies really are

fee

oh my! You've just reminded me of a story a friend told me. He went to stay down in France at his parent's place, they lived there and met the girl next door, started seeing her. One weekend she invited him for a bbq. He turned up in shorts and t-shirt and was duly introduced to the parents, her sister and extended family . What she had neglected to tell him was that the whole family were naturists. He did say he had quite a shock and at first didn't know where to look. It was ok after a while but he remained fully clothed throughout the afternoon. Now that's a different way to meet your girlfriend's parents for the first time!

I don't have problem with it but I don't think I'd be comfortable meeting a boyfriend's family for the first time in the above situation.