UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dame Becca Of Wiccaweys

Happylittlegreensquirrel

Hello Sarah and Paul :wavey:

I have been at Grandma Squirrels for a week and thought I should write and tell you how I am doing on my holidays

DSCF1047.jpg

Grandma Squirrel and Gracie are very nice, I have a choice of beds and even the floor

DSCF1040.jpg

in the evening we have swiss roll and yogurt after our dinner ( well me and Gracie do )

DSCF1045.jpg

tonight I did not finish mine ( I had a big dinner :biggrin: ) so Gracie helped me

DSCF1052.jpg

I had a bath today and Grandma Squirrel dried me with her hair dryer ( I liked that a lot ) so I am extra lovely tonight

DSCF1042.jpg

I miss you both and am looking forward to being able to come home to you and the mad peke things lots of love

Dame Becca

Please could you ask Grandma Squiggs Very Very Nicely for some more released photos of Dame Becca? :flowers: Begging mercilessly!!

She reminds me of Annie and I miss seeing her photo on the Wicc's site now she has become a resident Dame. Only thing missing is the four poster really :biggrin: :wub: :wub:

Awww. Becca Bo! Look at you! :biggrin:

I see you are enjoying your holidays hugely - and apparently not missing us one jot! :rolleyes:

Nice to see the 'Yoda Ears' - we've been missing them loads!

Red Dog and Tots are packing their bags and muttering something about 'not fair' and 'fairy cakes' and wanting to be Squirrels.

Red Dog convienently forgets she had a whole roast chicken, stuffing and chipolatas to herself on Saturday.

(she is not well Beccs, she is riddled with bumps and lumps now :mecry: so she is getting whatever she wants)

Daddy & I are missing you loads, be good for Granma. :wub:

Becca started having a quick walk around the block each evening with Gracie and then went home whilst Gracie and Grandma Squiggs did there big walk

after a few days Becca decided she wanted to come along and now she is doing a big walk in the evening and refuses to come home early :laugh: Gracie walks a bit slower so Becca can keep up with her

I also understand that Becca has been crossing the stepping stones in the local river with Gracie and Grandma Squirrel ( I think I need to hide in the bushes and get photos of that :ninja: )

sorry to hear that Red dog is lumpy and bumpy :GroupHug: