UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Weimaraner Bitch

Muriel

I know some of you are on doglost too - I have registered and logged in so I can ask about this girl but there's no way I can see to start her thread?????

Can anyone tell me where she is and what's happening with her please? Or start her thread on doglost?

Ok, I'll do that, would have thought the lines would be too busy for info requests, that's why I didn't. Just would have liked some info on where she is and if she's still needing help, then one of the Weimaraner Rescues could help?

No you can't post on found dogs I'm afraid. Please feel free to call the office (which is the number next to the finder number) and quote the finder number and Emma should be able to update you.

Dee, the telephone numbers next to the find numbers seem to be different for each "found dog" listing - are they not the numbers for the people that have the dogs, rather than doglost? :unsure:

Some finders prefer to keep the contact number as doglost so we can weed out spurious owners who think they'd like to claim a found dog as their own, it really depends on the finder to be honest. If they are happy having their phone number then we list that.

Muriel - we like to receive enquiries about found dogs as much as the lost ones - all calls are appreciated. If you can't get through then do leave a message on the answerphone, or email on [email protected]

Dee :)