UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Found

redditchlady

Thanks for posting this Kazz. We've not long got back. Why is it I cant go anywhere without coming across lost dogs :rolleyes: I could hear OH saying to himself 'here we go again!' :laugh:

I never found out if the dog was reclaimed. The nice couple who the dog had been following were going to take care of him and report him to information.They had tried to ring his home but there was no reply. Hopefully someone managed to get through. . We were there for over 3 hours and never came across anyone looking for him so I t hope he has gone home safely :) I'll give them a ring tomorrow for an update.

He/she was such a friendly little dog.

I can't see anything that might resemble him/her but this link shows the pics of all current missing south west dogs on our database, just in case you recognise him/her.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/search.asp?page2=...mp;x=25&y=9

The dog was very similar to Mitzi except was the same colour as the dog on the right of your phone number at the bottom of the page. :) I did think JRT but didnt know whether they came in rusty colouring?

sorry I didnt reply before. I've just looked through the doglost pages and the dog isnt listed. Which I hope is a good thing. :) I've phoned twice today but still not recieved a call back with any info. I will phone again tomorrow :)