UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Split Claw

Jacobean

I got up early this morning (thanks Issie :devil: ) to a hobbly wobbly Sheena. Being an oldie I thought it was stiff leg, arthritis. In true Sheena style she wouldn't allow me to look at her leg and kept going to bite me. Anyway I have since managed to sweet talk her round and discovered it isn't her leg at all it was her foot. Low and behold one of her claws has quite a bad split. Unfortunately I can't clip her claw as it's too far up and on one side. Not that she'd let me in any case lol. Any ideas what I can do with it to help her or is she just going to have to get on with it for a couple of days when it feels better?

Thanks folks. It's not just flaked away if you know what I mean. It's deep enough bless her but not bleeding or giving her loads of trouble. She's limping around on 3 legs and as she follows me everywhere I'm having to carry her ladyship up and down the stairs :rolleyes: She's probably done it larking around with the boys and giving them what for. I'm thinking it's going to be feeling a lot better for her tomorrow but if anyone thinks otherwise please shout.