UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Uka Nationals

leonak

i was just reading through the schedule for the uka nationals and am completely confused about the entries. do you have to have a clear round in agility before you can enter any of the classes on the second day or is it just the champ class you need a clear for? i have emailed uka but havent heard back yet. anyone know?

Its just the champ class. All other entries are as normal, just need a clear round to enter into the first round of the Championship class.

Edited to add - Round 1 of the National finals is open to entry to any dog that gains a clear round in ANY agility class at ANY UK Agility Show from 1st September 2005 to 1st August 2006. (The dog must be handled by the same handler.) Late entries for Round 1 will be taken at the July 8th & 9th Show for any agility clear rounds from that weekend. We will also take entries for any clears gained on 1st August. Please note we must be notified on the day you get the clear round. (taken from schedule)

Edited by Dizzycharm

yeah i read that but if you look at the schedule, it sais round 1 about all the classes so it wasnt clear if all the classes were part of round 1. im not sure what to enter tho, i live in hope that we might get a clear in the agility but as im using it as training rounds at the mo, i doubt thatl happen!