UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Teams

Guest jackrussells62

Hi,

I think the main issue is the many different levels of experience of the handlers and dogs here. Quite a few people here have only just started competing and some do not compete at all, and of course we have a real mixture of sizes of dogs too, so that would not be practical for most team events.

But if anyone would like to use this thread to arrange a team for any future shows, then they are very welcome to do so.

I think the main issue is the many different levels of experience of the handlers and dogs here. Quite a few people here have only just started competing and some do not compete at all, and of course we have a real mixture of sizes of dogs too, so that would not be practical for most team events.

Good Point Kirisox,

I'll be in Paula's team, but if she has any sense she won't want me. :biggrin:

Guest jackrussells62
Why dont some of you start a Refuge Team? there are so many shows doing team events now :wink:

Yes Aly, it's me, see, no excapeing :biggrin:

Guest jackrussells62
Hi Eric,

Will you be at Cranbourne with any of yours?

I think you should have to run over one of those tricky courses you set us poor Collie handlers on Tuesday evening!

Aly

Yes, I will be there, but first we have to gat Worcester over with. Hazel is comeing in my car with me to worcester, i'm only takeing freddie there.