UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

When Things Go Wrong.....with Your Body!

tegk68

Basically the nail came off and as a joke I decided to pop it in his cup of tea. He saw it straight away, fished it out and gave it to Aggie the staffy to eat....and so she did :mecry: :sick01:

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww on all counts! Helen you are GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chasta what happened to the OH? :ohmy: being assaulted is going a bit bloody far just to get a pic for this thread. :huh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically the nail came off and as a joke I decided to pop it in his cup of tea. He saw it straight away, fished it out and gave it to Aggie the staffy to eat....and so she did :mecry: :sick01:

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW :sick01: Did he drink his tea? (hadta ask :laugh: )

Melp....quoting myself from RMF.... :rolleyes:

My OH has just rung to say that he is at A&E having his head glued up cos his 'friend', who is a publican, was upset about something, and when Ian went to see if he could help, ended up having the bottles off the optics thrown at him :ohmy: :mad:

The police were called, Ian has refused to press charges and feels 'sorry' for his mate :dry: Ian is such a pussycat and totally nonconfrontational and now feels awful that he made it worse :rolleyes:

He does like to go beyond the call of duty to please at times (us that is, but he wanted to know why I was insisting on pics :laugh: )

Thank you nouggatti :flowers: . Great to hear your OH enjoyed it. Smashing. Here's another pic taken just now especially for him :biggrin: . Think it is only a matter of hours before it has gone it's seperate way, alas.

Please post ASAP his lovely features for me to gawp at in wonder :cool: . That would be much appreciated.

toenail2-1.jpg

Geeze woman, for a photo shoot you need to use the posh stainless steel shiney tweezers :laugh:

Some good pics of OH's bunion, this one shows just how deviated his toe is!

bunion1.jpg

The bunion in it's glory and the well formed seg underneath, tasty!

bunion2.jpg

He says it doesn't hurt but I think he's fibbing and his toe wrecks his socks!

:huh:

:mecry:

It's scaring me.....so nice work there Mr Pendlewitch :biggrin: :cool:

Some good pics of OH's bunion, this one shows just how deviated his toe is!

bunion1.jpg

The bunion in it's glory and the well formed seg underneath, tasty!

bunion2.jpg

He says it doesn't hurt but I think he's fibbing and his toe wrecks his socks!

Oh most excellent, is the skin dead so that you can take a knife to the dead bits?

Oh reckons I am a freak as I am quite obsessed with manky feet, and should have been a chiropodist, one of the girls in work had an ingrown toenail removed at lunchtime recently, her tale of it's removal was most cool. Sadly I couldn't ask her for a pic :(

I'll see if I can take pictures of his manky feet this evening :laugh:

I have a boootiful sharp knife thingy that I used to use to slice bits off but as OH is diabetic I'm banned from mucking about with it, isn't that cruel, the chiropodist gets all the fun!

He's made up with all the great comments and the Smurf thing has cheered him up no end, as he's a bit of a hypochondriac so he's now working out what could possibly be making him go blue! Smurfitis?

I have a boootiful sharp knife thingy that I used to use to slice bits off but as OH is diabetic I'm banned from mucking about with it, isn't that cruel, the chiropodist gets all the fun!

He's made up with all the great comments and the Smurf thing has cheered him up no end, as he's a bit of a hypochondriac so he's now working out what could possibly be making him go blue! Smurfitis?

Fair enough that you can't slice him up as he is diabetic,

I reckon he's just special, even his nails are a pleasant two tone shade of icy blue, they remind me of Sol's favourite nail polish. Or maybe the flash turned them blue?

We better warn the foot phobics again not to come in here, it's getting worse for them!

I wonder how long it takes to train as a chiropodist and if you can do it part time? Imagine being paid to slice off bits of foot!

Edited by nouggatti

Without wishing to be rood, is Mr Pendlwitch a Smurf? his foot looks rather blue.

:ohmy:

:biglaugh:

Smurf thing has cheered him up no end, as he's a bit of a hypochondriac so he's now working out what could possibly be making him go blue! Smurfitis?

:biglaugh:

*I'm still sooooo ashamed about my tweezer not being smart, I do apologise :flowers: *

I didn't know you could get black tweezers, I thought it was a kitchen knife :)

Oh no, those are my tick tweezers :biggrin:

Just for complete toenail overkill by me :rolleyes: , here's the nail shortly before I dropped in the OH's tea and then it making it's way into Aggie's tummy.

Thought this was going to be a blinding shot with the rular and all but am left disappointed by the camera flash 'wash out' on the scales. Oh well. Might nip to the photography section here now for some top tips.

1nailwhole-1.jpg

Oh no, those are my tick tweezers :biggrin:

Just for complete toenail overkill by me :rolleyes: , here's the nail shortly before I dropped in the OH's tea and then it making it's way into Aggie's tummy.

Thought this was going to be a blinding shot with the rular and all but am left disappointed by the camera flash 'wash out' on the scales. Oh well. Might nip to the photography section here now for some top tips.

1nailwhole-1.jpg

Is the red stuff old nail varnish?