UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Agility brags

kirisox

I'm so proud of Jay :biggrin: We had a really lovely weekend at Shuttleworth and got 4 clears out of 6 runs (2 senior agility and 2 intermediate special classes) - we were not at all consistent last season so I am very pleased! The best result was 8th in the senior agility today so that is 2 of my season targets met already - to get a clear in senior and to get a top ten place :elefant:

Well done! Especially if you ran late yesterday in all that rain. I did Levis starter jumping in it and he kept heading for the tunnel bless. Sorry I forgot to look who was going we could have said hi :rolleyes:

We had a target beating weekend too, Levi won starter agility on Sat so that's us into Novice- aaaaaaah!!

Can't believe it am so proud of Wabbit, haven't come down yet. He didn't stop there tho', got 6th Novice jumping too :wub: :wub:

Wow Karen that's great! :speak_cool: :cheer: :beerchug: :party: Enjoy Supadogs in starters - get to that final!

Yes it was at about 5.30pm in the rain/hail that we ran, I only did the run as I needed to hold my contacts (and I did for at least a second each) and I really babied him up the nasty contact angles cos of the horrible conditions. Some crazy people went hell for leather though, they must have all needed a senior win :rolleyes:

Went to UKA at Newbury on Sunday with Dudley. We had 3 clears out of 3 runs and one of them was a 2nd in beginners jumping. If I've done my sums right we've only got to get 2 more points and he will be a novice in the performance side (agility and jumping) but still only a beginner in the steeplechase.

Luckily it goes on the dog so Suzi will still be a beginner.

Thanks :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: can't stop grinning to myself and hugging Levi, he's getting quite cross with it now actually must try to stop :biggrin:

Paula I don't want to worry you but unless the UKA rules have changed recently then once you are out with one dog then you can't run any other dog in Beg, same as KC Elem and Starters :unsure: It'samazing how quickly the points clock up isn't it- well done on your placing and clear rounds sounds like you've got a consistent little gem there :)