UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

2nd Show Cometh

Amaranth

I suppose it is just me (I am a bit daft when not being an Accountant) but I received an envelope the day before yesterday containing info and Running Orders for Merlyn and I on the 30th April and I got butterflies just reading it! How silly is that?

There hasn't been any training for 3 weeks so Merlyn will be doing both his and Kleine's class tomorrow whilst my OH takes Kleine for her next Vet trip.

I know exactly how you feel i've been doing this for over a year and still get very panicky, but i enjoy it when i get there.

WHich classes are you doing, looks like its the same show as me.

It is GT Agility at Newbury and we are there on the Sunday. We are in Beginners Agility (1/128), Beginners Jumping (83/121) and Beginners Steeplechase (92/???) - ok it's now more scary cos I have written it down!

We should meet to say hello if it is the same show :)

I was running Hazel on Saturday while my daughter was judging and I felt sick as I was waiting in the queue for Senior Jumping.

It was a really nice course for her and I bottled it.

We'd already had 2 disasters so when she broke her wait I walked out of the ring as I couldn't be bothered with yet another class with me floundering along in her wake and her taking every jump in sight (several times).

She's just like she was when I first started with her if I try to run her now.

I sure did the right thing when I handed her over to Carrie.

Pam

il be there on sunday too. and monday for vyne...i didnt plan that very well, should have entered uka on the sat really.

i get excited when i get my running orders..just done my 2nd show. i get quite nervous when i am nearly at the venue and queing but not when im in the ring..

il be there on sunday too. and monday for vyne...i didnt plan that very well, should have entered uka on the sat really.

i get excited when i get my running orders..just done my 2nd show. i get quite nervous when i am nearly at the venue and queing but not when im in the ring..

A few people from our club are running at Vyne - 3 days in a row! = crazy people :)

It's nice for me that a few club members are at Newbury as they will tell me what I should be doing :)

Edited by Amaranth

i was amazed how many people i recognised at my first show (scrambles).haslemere on sat was good, most of my club was there and i think quite a few will be on monday. i find you can ask most people for help,i certainly did walking the snooker course..