UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Clear Rounds?

kirisox

Would you be interested in a forum clear round table?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would anyone be interested in an agility clear round table?

• All sizes and levels go in together
  • It does not matter if they are placed or unplaced, as long as they are clear
  • Clear rounds from all types of shows can be counted
  • It would be backdated to include March shows

What do you think? I would admin it, you would PM me your results. I can't run to any costly prize, but could probably knock up a certficate for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

I would be happy with a score of 1 as me and Carly are just starting to compete. Just out of interest we have entered an EMDAC pawsability class - like elementary level but we can go over low jumps because she still sometimes ducks under rather than goes over. Would these kind of events count or do the serious agility folk view them as remedial competitions??

I think it would be nice to have something so we can all pat each other on the back as we all know how hard it is to get a clear round.

Could I include Dudley who's not a rescue or would it just be for rescue dogs, personally I don't mind either way as I have Suzi too :biggrin: but it would be nice for it to open for all the dogs who's Mums and Dads come on here.

:D Clear round? Clear round? What on earth is that?! I certainly never get one of those, can't we have a table of the most eliminations or faults in one round?! :laugh: I'd win that hands down! :rolleyes:

Noooooo, this is a cunning ploy to get us all to try harder!

Drafty rules - any comments or omissions? :)

• All sizes and levels of dogs go in together
  • Each clear round will be awarded 1 point
  • The clear round table will run from 1st March to 31st October 2006
  • Post dated clear rounds can be submitted from the 1st March to date (21st April)
  • Clear rounds from all classes will be accepted, with the exception of Gamblers, Pairs and Teams classes
  • Clear rounds may be gained at any show run by any organisation (including inter-club matches) but may not be submitted for competitions limited to one club only.

Sounds clear and simple enough for me to follow. What do you want us to do post our results or pm you with them? I am just asking out of totally misplaced enthusiasm as we have our 2nd competition tomorrow and just maybe we will get a point or even two for the four hour round trip (The getting up at 6am!!??), the £25 worth of petrol etc etc.