UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wiccaweys?

Ian

I take it to "mean something" only in terms of it being indicative of this forum unfortunately being less active at present than it once was.

Unfortunately, innocent until proven guilty doesn't always hold good with some & it isn't diffciult for mere opinions and judgements (having been there or not) to become "fact" and similarly aspersions to be cast on others who may have associated with them. It is still possible that those looking to home animals or seek animal welfare information etc may find thewir way here, even if fewer animals are currently listed than there once were. It is for that reason that I believe that "someone" (ideally Wiccaweys t.b.h) ought to have made clear that there is usually two sides to any story & any accusation of (deliberate or sustained) impropriety is denied.

As to the RSPCA being involved, time will tell of course, but I doubt that's ever going to amount to much personally. EG They previously raided Rosedene Rescue, much more recently Burton Wildlife and Animal Rescue Centre. It may result in a bit of "tarting up of the centre" in the immediate aftermath but as far as I'm aware both have then continued to operate under the same owners / "basic basis" (eg as a stray pound) as they previously did?