UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Hero

buddyboy

SuperBo_zps1df639fe.jpg

China got attacked today by the nasty collie at flyball, first I heard about it was a lot of noise behind me just as I registered a ginger exocet coming across the field at the speed of light. He leapt on the dog and made lots of noise but no biting, got it off China even though he got bitten himself and when I told him to move away he did. He got lots of praise from me.

Well done Bo boy and thank you for helping your sister out. I know you are a lover not a fighter and I am extremely proud of you protecting her and then stopping when told.

• Like 2

They are both fine thank you, luckily despite the leaping and snorting when China is onlead it is all for show and all of them mix well with other dogs.... which is just as well as they seem to be the ones who get attacked and thankfully it has not spoiled their natures. Jed even got attacked during a flyball tournament by the dog in the next lane running across to have a go at him - but my boy just carried on to bring the ball back to me.

What does really annoy me is that people (obviously not people on here!!!) look at the Bigs and ignore the fact they live with small dogs, have welcomed many fosters of different age, size, breed into their house, share the garden with free range chickens, 2 of them are Pets as Therapy visitors and now China has had an unprovoked attack on her all 3 have suffered them but oh no they must be the ones at fault and considered dangerous because they are bull breeds - while the labrador, the golden retriever, the poodle, the Patterdale, the Yorkie and assorted collies which have attacked them are obviously never to blame.

• Like 2