UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

I really feel for Jahmene with everything he's had to go through with his father beating them up and beating/raping his mother, but I think he has a tendency to oversing sometimes which can be offputting.

I want James to win, his voice is awesome and his second song on Saturday was fantastic!

Good to see Rylan out, he just couldn't sing. I hope Jahmene wins now, I'm not sure whether he'll sell world wide or for long even here but I think he's got the best voice and manner of those left.

I also think they seem to be championing Nicole for some reason (I don't think much to her, nor Tulisa really) so I expect one of her acts to win it.

There was the usual (now) talk of judging changes next year in the w/e paper. I'd like to see Cheryl & Simon come back next year personally, though I'm not sure it will happen. I also like Louis & hope he stays, I'm open minded on Gary

My thoughts exactly! I'm not sure I could stand watching him every night......... Wonder if they've been asking opinions on Facebook page :competitive:

Apparently his "mate" (he appeared on her Sky TV show & was backed by him in her Sun column) Katie Price is another possible for either Jan or the summer

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/4671231/Katie-Price-is-considering-entering-Celebrity-Big-Brother-house.html

Rylan's got a spot on one of the breakfast shows covering for one of the presenters when they're away for a couple of weeks - not sure which one though. I actually like him as a person, but not as a singer, so hope it works out for him.

James for me. I would buy his stuff - can't imagine buying any of the others.

Apparantly Simon Cowell thinks there is a campaign going on to get Christopher to win - similar to the "Rage of the machine" campaign which stopped the X-factor winner (can't remember his name, the geordie lad - Joe something?) getting the Christmas no 1 single a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...

Any bets on James Arthur lasting more than the year? I can't see it myself, better singers than him have won & then gone by the wayside.

I'm convinced Simon Cowells shows are rigged so that the best act doesn't win but comes second & that way he can make maximum money oout of two acts where otherwise the second place act would have been quickly forgotten - think about who has won & come second on Xfactor & BGT in recent times, do you agree?