UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

My Office This Morning

buddyboy

Have not posted any of my lot for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages - for once the camera was in the right place!

Two of the boys had gone to sleep clutching their nylabones

001-17.jpg

002-10.jpg

Cassie wanted a size comparison with Jed's leg

003-9.jpg

Then China draped herself across her big brother (she is not standing, she straddles him so is in contact all the way down her front)

004-8.jpg

Hellooooooooooooo! The Benevolent Bulldozer will be VERY happy to know Auntie Dawn remembers him!

Cassie - spent her first 6 ish years in a puppy factory to churn out babies and pass on her genetic heart and eye defects just to make the people lots of money. Was a scared little girl frightened of people but now a yappy little brat of a cavalier who chases strangers for a fuss.

Reggie - came into our rescue this time last year. Petrified to the point of somersaulting off the back wall of the run if anyone even went near the kennel block. Came to us in January for long term foster to get used to a household, fine with me but still issues with other people so then it turned into lifetime foster but in autumn I officialy adopted him so he can be safe with his 4 bodyguards forever.

Edited by buddyboy

Especially for Dawn - who showed Jed there is a lot of fun to be had at flyball ....... taken at the Welsh Festival of the Horse during a Fly-Agility demonstration in front of hundreds of people...... very very very proud of my boy!

(oh, and for those who think there are limits to what you can do with them - he is deaf!!)

FOH_sunday_0030.jpg