UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mobile Phone Advice

gooster

Am due my upgrade for my phone in a month, currently have an iPhone 3GS. Not really impressed with the camera on it and the auto correct drives me mad! Am toying between the new iPhone (as the camera is better than my current one), the Sony xperia arc s, and the samsung galaxy s. However I don't know anyone who has the samsung or the Sony. So is there anyone who has tried these phones and can tell me the good and bad bits about them? I have read so many reviews my head is spinning, so some real person feedback would be so much better :flowers:

My OH has the sony xperia and it's a awful, camera is good but only with sufficient lighting, also there is a lack of apps but has a good sat nav (better than my TomTom). Web browsing is poor as well.

Is the galaxy s a windows phone? If it is I wouldn't get one, I hate my windows phone it bugs me to no end! Apps, music store and web searching are awful!

Thanks guys, think a trip to the carphone warehouse is in order! Went to the vodafone shop on way home from work, but the only phone you can play with is the iPhone. All the others are dummy phones so you can see what they look like :rolleyes: I think they have proper working ones at the carphone warehouse.