UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Orchard Portman Show,taunton 03/07

zico's mum

Very very disappointing result today,took just £38.50 - not much for 8 hours work and a difficult site as no vehicle access was available so everything had to be carried to the stall.Am so disappointed.It was extremely hot and most people who came stayed in the shade of the many trees and just entered their dogs in the classes.Not a single player for the Teddy Tombola and very few for ordinary Tombola either.Did get a fair bit of interest in OC so not a total waste of time.I was asked to judge Best in Show :ohmy: was very tricky but the winner of Best Child Handler had such an amazing rapport with her 2 year old Bull Terrier I chose her,she was so pleased and proud of her dog :wub:

Heres the stall,and Duncan and Trixie were little stars,very vocal during the Police dog demo though to my embarrasment :laugh:

OldiesClubWeekend24-06-11051.jpg

It's disappointing when you don't do as well Lynne but you still beat us. We did a car boot and took £18.10! I think it is the hot weather people can't be bothered to look at the stalls. Thanks for your efforts it was good publicity too. :flowers: