UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Spare Tablets

Jeanne

I have some of Joes tablets left from when he changed to PLT from Rimadyl and also a delivery of PLT which arrived the day he passed away.:mecry: There are 105 PLT and 128 Rimadyl (so a complete bottle of each + some). I hate waste and wondered if I could offer them to anyone in return for a donation to Oldies Club, I would post them to whoever.

I'm not sure if this is absolutely not a good idea, your comments would be welcome?

I don't know whether it is OK but I think it is a very kind offer - Barty's PLT tablets cost a lot of money every year so I am sure someone will appreciate this. I won't ask for them as I am in France and that is too far to post them but I am sure someone else will appreciate the offer

Anne

Providing that they are given to a rescue for their use or to someone who has an ongoing & veterinary prescribed use (ie they aren't just "self diagnosing medicating") I can't see why it should be a problem personally.

I think it's quite a nice tribute to Joe that he can still help another dog in need actually :flowers:

I would be more than pleased for you to have the Rimadyl HLGS, is your address on the Dogstar website? I guess it may be wise to wait until after the Christmas post to send them to you. Can I leave it to you to arrange a donation to Oldies, far too technical for me!

I would be more than pleased for you to have the Rimadyl HLGS, is your address on the Dogstar website? I guess it may be wise to wait until after the Christmas post to send them to you. Can I leave it to you to arrange a donation to Oldies, far too technical for me!

fantastic , yes we can arrange a donation biggrin.gif

our address is

Dogstar Foundation

PO Box 6009

Milton Keynes

Bucks

ML1 9AL

• 2 weeks later...

If you still have the PLT I could use it. Our old GSD (very old! he's 15 now) is on it. I'd be more than happy to make a donation to the oldies club.

Diane

Yes Diane I still have the PLT and you are welcome to them. I'll post them as soon as I have your address. :flowers:

Yes Diane I still have the PLT and you are welcome to them. I'll post them as soon as I have your address. :flowers:

Thank you, Jeanne. My address is

Diane Minshall

13 The Plain

Brailsford

Ashbourne

Derbyshire

DE6 3BZ.

What sort of donation would you like? And is it alright if it waits until after my pension hits my bank account this month? I've just cleared myself out donating to Precious Poundies who are trying to get all the dogs out of a pound before it closes this weekend - and they were only told about the closure on Wednesday!

Thank you.

Diane

Thanks for your address Diane I will probably post the tablets today as I have to go out. As far as the donation, yes whenever you are able to is fine. Could you pay Oldies direct? I will leave the amount up to you but off the top of my head I should think not less than £10 but if that is a problem do what you are comfortable with.

Well done for your work with the poundies too!

Many thanks for your interest and I hope your elderly boy continues to keep well.:flowers:

Thank you so much. The pills arrived this morning. They will keep our wonderful Rinty pain free for a while. I'll send the Oldies club a donation of £25 soon. That still helps with our finances (and with the isolation boardng I've offered to cover for the poundies well I couldn't stand by and watch so I had to do something!) as it's still much cheaper than the vets.

Thank you Diane I'm glad they arrived safely and I'm sure the Oldies Club will be please with your generous donation.:flowers:

HLGS just wondering if your Rimadyl have arrived I posted them before Smirnoffs tablets? I imagine you are very busy just now but I do hope they haven't gone astray.:questionmark:

Thank you flowers.gif , I will arrange payment to Oldies via justgiving so they get the giftaid as well

HLGS I just wondered if you had received the tablets ok? I am a little worried now perhaps I should have waited a little longer before posting.:worried_anim: