Sex: Male

Can be Re-homed With Children? Yes - Older, sensible Children

Can be Re-homed with Dogs? Yes

Can be Re-homed with Cats? No - he chases them

Neutered? Yes

Vaccinated? Yes

Microchipped? Yes

Tail: Half Dock

Timmy is (possibly) a springer cross currently living in Bristol and needing a new home. He is predominantly liver coloured but has some brown and white fur, almost tri-coloured.

Although he is about 11 years old, he is fit and lively and has a placid, gentle temperament. He responds well to simple commands and is good on a lead. His coat is soft and his teeth are good. He has been well cared for.

Unfortunately his owner has recently moved to sheltered accommodation and is unable to keep him there. He is presently living with the owner's daughter, who has a rescued Siamese cat. Timmy unfortunately wants to play with the cat and chases it.

In my opinion, Timmy has still many years of healthy life ahead. He needs a home where there are no cats or young children. He will settle down quickly and will get on with other dogs.

We really want Timmy to get his new home before Christmas if possible! He deserves to be somewhere warm and cosy as quickly as possible so he can start to settle again.

If you can give a good forever home to Timmy, please ring Alison Butcher on 01934 842238

Link to Website: http://www.essw.co.uk/#/timmy-alison-11210/4546173992

Link to ESSW Forum: http://essw.freeforums.org/timmy-bristol-t251.html

• 4 weeks later...

Darlings, I hate to bump.... but we are really still in need of a home for Timmy..... so unashamedly I am going to push him up there for you all to see! I am in Bristol and happy to do a home check or transport.

Happy New Year all.

Kate x

Edited by KateG@ESSW

• 2 weeks later...