UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eddie's 4Th Gotcha Day

janeddie

Cannot believe that it is 4 years tomorrow that we drove up to Lincoln to take a look at a big scruffy black terrier with a view to him joining our family, if we all got on! Ed and Polly instantly seemed to like each other and apart from him pulling my arm off whilst trying to walk him down the lane, I knew he was the one for us. I cannot say it has been an easy 4 years, although loads of fun but he has turned out to be a wonderful dog and even if he does not like GSDs or huskys, we can cope with that!!!! He does luvs the greyhounds, so at least we can go to one show every April!!

After we lost Polly Collie Easter we took Ed on his first proper holiday to my mum and dads in Newquay and he took to the beach like he had always belonged on one and even made a couple of friends and even enjoyed his first proper swim i.e. not the forced one when he fell in the canal !!

He is an absolute treasure and is friends with everyone - everyone loves him and he thrives on human company - we did worry that after Polly passing to the Bridge he may miss doggy company but to be honest he is not really bothered. We walk every morning at 5.30 with a lady and her collie called Ben and apart from having a piddling competition, Ed does not really bother with him. Who knows we may get him a girlfriend one day but for the moment I think he quite likes being an only child!!

We luvs you Ed - have a lovely day xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SwimmingEddie-1.jpg

EddieFriends-1.jpg

abeached-1.jpg