UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fugee Secret Santa 2010

phoebejo

Louie totally agrees the air kong squeaky tennis balls are best things ever. He can often be found sitting with his head lovingly on one of them :laugh:

He's also completely demolished the bag of sea jerky he had. He was a bit suspicious at first but he now loves them.

Edited by lil_angel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady would like to say thank you to her Secret Santa, the parcel arrived today!!!!! Thank you xx :flowers:

:ohmy: I'm shocked! Only just arrived? THat was sent well before Christmas - I'm so sorry :mecry:

But I'm glad it's with you now and I hope Lady has fun with it :wub: Sorry for the lack of card...I forgot!

All our secret santa parcels have now arrived! Unfortunately they got to my work on Christmas Eve and I wasn't there :mecry: but the animals have loved their second Xmas :santa:

I will post pics and specific thanks later on - but can I just say they are all perfect especially the guinea pigs little tent :biggrin:

Sorry for being late in posting, have been off ill for a few days too plus burst pipes in our kitchen...

Glad the piggies liked their presents - sorry about the lack of crimbo packaging and card but a last minute crisis with deliveries not arriving here meant I had to get it sent straight to you :flowers:

:ohmy: I'm shocked! Only just arrived? THat was sent well before Christmas - I'm so sorry :mecry:

But I'm glad it's with you now and I hope Lady has fun with it :wub: Sorry for the lack of card...I forgot!

Lady loves it!!! She was straight in the treats and the soft toy was taken to bed. I am saving the ball until we go to the park at the weekend. Thank you xx :flowers: