UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Family's Pet Dog Saves Baby's Life

Mrs Mop

The fact that this happened in South Norwood doesn't surprise me at all. Things are completely out of control in London with gangs using and abusing dogs in such a disgusting and despicable way, and something needs to be done asap.

This happened in a public place at 8.30am on a week day- evidence that these scum bags are fearless of any consequences of their actions, or the possibility of being caught. Many responsible owners are too scared to use certain parks in London because they are scared for the safety of their dogs. These idiots actually set their dogs on random dogs just for fun. mecry.gif

A few years ago my cousin was walking her dog, Millie, in the park when two dogs came running over and just started tearing into her. The two scum bags that were walking the dogs just stood back and watched the whole thing. My cousin is quite a strong girl, but she said it felt like a life time before she could get the dogs off and she ended up sustaining a lot more injuries than Millie in the struggle (she had to have a skin graft on her arm).

At the time Millie was having treatment for leukemia, so my cousin was totally devastated and didn't know if she would recover. Luckily she healed quite nicely.....

milly1.jpg

millie.jpg

....but my cousin was so distressed by the whole thing that she ended up moving from the area.

It sounds like this lady and her baby had a lucky escape, thanks to the bravery of her dog (who I hope wasn't badly injured, it doesn't say?). It's great that despite everything she can still be objective, instead of jumping on the bandwagon and demonising the dogs, who are also the victims in all of this. mecry.gif

what a lucky escape and bless that lovely staffie. You can't blame the mastiff tho,it had obviously been trained to attack. I wonder what the thugs would have felt if the dog had killed the baby and they had been done for murder. Not so funny then for them,the baby or the mastiff which would be pts!! it makes me sick !! :angry: x