UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

On Line Auction - Big Success

Mrs Mop

I am running an online Auction for Rescue Remedies to raise funds for vet bills and kenneling, the auction opens on Wednesday, 15th September, closes at 8pm on Sunday, 25th September.

Up to now we have a week's holiday in a caravan, this is an 8 berth caravan and will be a really good holiday for the winning bidder.

There is also a beautiful hand made leather collar and lead, valued at £100 which would really suit Tilly but I still have a vet bill to pay unfortunately or I would have this.

Also quite a few dog coats in good condition, some are suitable for Staffies as they are deep cut, my little Ellie's coats are in this auction as well as her hand made leather harness, so do fit Staffies.

There are other items as well and hopefully we will get more.

Please come and support this auction and help save the dogs. http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/f ... 1063035383

Edited by Mrs Mop

I am doing an online auction for Rescue Remedies, they have so many dogs in kennels many needing vet treatment and are desperate for funds. Bidding starts tomorrow http://rescueremedies.myfastforum.org/forum79.php as soon as I can unlock the items and closes at 8pm on Sunday, 26th September.

We have some lovely items up for auction as well as Ellie, Joe, Gracie and Merlin's coats, they no longer need them so they can make money to help other dogs.

Other lovely items, an agility jump with wings, hand made leather collar and lead worth over £100, a week's holiday in a caravan that can sleep 8, D & G bracelet watch, Family or pet portrait session with prints, dog walk on Hampstead Heath by a professional dog walker and Dog sitting for a weekend, dog to stay with them for 3 nights as well as lots more items.

• 2 weeks later...

Just over 24 hours to the end of this auction, there are lots of really nice items to bid on, far too many to list, more have been added since the auction started.

The auction closes tomorrow, Sunday, at 8pm, don't forget and loose the items you want. :flowers:

Rescue Remedies have over 80 dogs in their care, most are in kennels, the money from the auction is going to make a really big difference to them as all of it will be going to paying kennel fees and vet bills which are also on the large side.

Edited by Mrs Mop