UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor 2010

merledogs

X Factor starts again tonight :pinkie:

I must admit that once the auditions are over, I tend not to watch it apart from the odd snippet, cos they never put the 'right' people (IMO) through to the finals and I can't be faffed to be listen to the noise they come out with on the night. I mean, some of them are absolutely dreadful, but they still give them airtime because they think the public will like them/feel sorry for them/be amused by them. That's not a talent show, is it?

It would be better IMO if they didn't insist on doing a theme every week, just let everyone sing songs they are good at.

Plus, it usually clashes with Strictly on a Saturday night which is waaaayy better :D

We put it on record, then delayed watching until it had been on 30 mins, and watched it from the start via the planner which meant we were able to fast forward through the bs and the 11 adverts per break :wacko: and condensed the 2 hour show into under 1 hour which is the best way to watch it :laugh:

One of my best friends little sister is on it this year, so keep an eye out for her. Her name is Lucy Rose. Unfortunately they have tried to make a big deal out of the fact that she was born with a cleft lip for the sob story angle that now seems obligatory for these type of shows. The Sun even ran a (very small) article on it describing her as 'brave Lucy who was born with a facial deformity'! She wasn't very impressed! rolleyes.gif