UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Perl Is Not A Happy Girl

cycas

We finally Achieved Poo last night, after 1 and a half days of loud protests. Perl has now been released from her cruel prison, and I have proudly presented her work in a jamjar to the vet's receptionist (who didn't look entirely delighted to receive it, I must admit).

Laura, I'm sure you are right that she was holding it in because she didn't want to go in the crate. If you'd suggested the probe idea earlier I'd have asked about that but we got there in the end.

I think possibly the reason that the vet didn't take that approach was that she was giving a sample because she had a leaky bum, and her plops were rather liquid, so perhaps harder to take a sample that way?

(though really, she obviously can keep it in if she really wants to, so WHY did she go to sleep and leak over the back of our nice leather sofa...? mad.gifrolleyes.gif )

(though really, she obviously can keep it in if she really wants to, so WHY did she go to sleep and leak over the back of our nice leather sofa...? mad.gifrolleyes.gif )

Because she has slaves (otherwise known as 'humans' ) to clean up after her! laugh.gif

Sorry that I didn't mention the probe thing before, I've only just noticed the post. But I'm glad she has finally given in and provided the much anticipated sample.