UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tattoo Help Needed - Any Arty People On Here?

nicky H

Im going for another tattoo soon, its going on the inside of my wrist but nothing big or too OTT.

I picked my last one off the wall but this one is more personal and Ive got in my head what i want, but its hard to explain and i cant draw writing very well, can anyone help?

I want the word 'Mum' but really fancy, in a script type writing, but not plain block writing, i want some colours going through it, and on the ends of the letters i want some little hearts or something coming off it.

Are there any arty people on here who can help draw it so i can give them an idea of what i want?

Ive tried looking through alkinds of sites on google but i cant find any examples that are close to what i want

i have a tattoo on my wrist that says "love always" as that was how my nanna always signed her cards and notes to me, its in her handwriting i got a birthday card that i had kept and took it aong they photocopied it and blew it up to fit, maybe u could do something like that? it def gves me comfort i love it xxx and my heart will always belong to black and tans (rotties as i got missy 1 week before i lost my nanna and would have struggled without her x

100_0552.jpg

hope u find what u want x

Im no too sure on colours, maybe the main wording in black, with light purple/pinks going through it, but not too fussed really, i want it quite light though and girly, maybe hearts/stars in it on the ends of the lettering as it curls off

I can see it in my head i just cant explain it :laugh:

thanx for all your help steph :flowers: i got it today, although i havent got the pink shading (yet) as im such a wimp i couldnt handle the pain!! :laugh: i will be going back for it when i get the bottle to, but i do like it as it is aswell

37254_453437660870_511185870_6753027_8001000_n.jpg

that looks fantastic :biggrin: i don't know if you know or not but you can get numbing cream now :unsure: my friend used it before her tattoo on her wrist (i don't bother coz i am sick and like the pain :laugh: )i need to get mine done...guess i will get round to it at some point :rolleyes: