UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

I'm surprised at the way it went, had been reasonably accurate so far but only 2 out of 4 last night. Josie is surely set to win it now. I'm wondering who will appear next week - surely John McCririck will be there, up for BB's funny but usually most annoying ever housemate? :laugh: I also hope Craig, the builder who gave his prize away to help a girl in need comes back for a chance to "win his prize back"

Craig was on the Michael Ball show yesterday afternoon, which I just happened to have on whilst doing a bit of housework dontcha-know, and Craig did mention something about possibly going back into theBB house.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think since BB1 Craig has more than won his prize back - he'a very estute business man and I believe he's a millionaire.

Agree that the 'vote to evict' has worked against the biggest characters in the house, but glad to see Dave still in there.

Re Josie and John James - I always got the feeling that John James was very in control of his emotions while he was in there, and did have genuine feelings for Josie, but was afraid of letting them get out of control - hence no kissing on the lips. I was surprised that he hugged JJ last before leaving the house.........

Some of the stuff with Mario walking around naked and then sitting on Andrew's lap, who was clearly not comfortable with it, made me feel quite uneasy last night.

It's not the first time he's done stuff like that, he previously straddled Andrew when he was sitting on a chair in the garden, which Andrew told him was akward.

He did similar things with Ben as well. He just doesn't know where to draw the line.

Really don't like him, he gives me the creeps. Imagine if it was a girl Andrew's age and a bloke was doing stuff like that to her.

I think since BB1 Craig has more than won his prize back - he'a very estute business man and I believe he's a millionaire.

Really?, I knew he'd been on tv (hence presumably made som money but not millions) Either way I reckon he's a nice bloke & quite entitled to it and a "second spot" on BB.

Some of the stuff with Mario walking around naked and then sitting on Andrew's lap, who was clearly not comfortable with it, made me feel quite uneasy last night.

It's not the first time he's done stuff like that, he previously straddled Andrew when he was sitting on a chair in the garden, which Andrew told him was akward.

He did similar things with Ben as well. He just doesn't know where to draw the line.

Really don't like him, he gives me the creeps. Imagine if it was a girl Andrew's age and a bloke was doing stuff like that to her.

I can see what you mean but I do also think they should both just have told him "to pack it in" / have themselves to blame to an extent for allowing it to continue myself.

I can see what you mean but I do also think they should both just have told him "to pack it in" / have themselves to blame to an extent for allowing it to continue myself.

With Ben I agree (although he was completely spineless), with Andrew yesterday he was taking part in the secret task, so he couldn't say "no".

Perhaps, but last night he appeared to have got into bed with him :unsure: Personally I wouldn't get into a straight mans bed never mind Mario's :ohmy:

I wonder who will be going in (& out) tonight, Josie to win? Can't believe no other channel seems to have expressed interest in "picking up" the show & we really may not see it again after the next couple of weeks :(

Edited by Ian

I can't stand Makosi, Nikki Grahame or John McCririck, and feck knows how Ulrika won her celeb BB cos she was a moany old cow.

Nadia gets on my wick as well, but I did like Chantelle, Preston and of course I luffs Josie. Coolio was funny last time too, the way he wound Ulrika up.

Really pleased Josie won and with such a MASSIVE majority (77%) :pinkie: She thoroughly deserved it, she was so thoroughly nice and hilariously funny and she didn't bitch.

I too am pleased that Josie won, but am a little sad that she wont really be able to celebrate it, as I think whoever wins Ultimate BB will be known as the winner.

I had to switch off when John Mccruick went in.

I would have liked it to have been a non celeb UBB as I would like to have seen how they are nowadays.

Well I was proved wrong about Brian Bello! rolleyes.gif I thought he'd go in because Brian Dowling went in as Brian D, and I didn't think they would need to differentiate with initials unless there were two housemates with the same name.

I don't know how Ulrika won Celebrity Big Brother either, but thinking back, there weren't many contenders that year.

It does seem like the producers have gone out of their way to stitch Chantelle up though. First putting Preston in (who I thought handled the situation really well) and then sticking Nicki in too. Seems a bit unfair to single her out.

Makosi and Nicki are both incredibly annoying, but at least they will keep it interesting. Nasty Nick really isn't that nasty when you compare his antics to those of more recent housemates. He was the pioneer though so I suppose he deserves some recognition for that!

I was a bit disappointed with some of them and would have liked to see Pete, Anthony, Craig etc go in, but they probably didn't want to do it. I'm still hoping that they put some more in at a later date. It would be brilliant if they put Sam back in, he would definitely shake things up with the big egos that are in there at the moment!

Edited by Laura_E