UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

Haven't watched it since last week and only caught the last 30 mins of last nights show.

Why did Caoimhe leave? I saw her arguing with that Keeley girl (who seems quite annoying and interfering) but missed the bit before, was she arguing with Josie too?

From what little I have seen, Steve has been acting quite strangely since Keeley came into the house. I don't understand this Baron and Baroness thing that he keeps harping on about. Seems like his nose has been put out of joint.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank feck she's gone though, she was horrid and JJ was beginning to really faff me off since he's been hanging round with her as well.

Watching BBLB this morning at breakfast time it looks like we'll be watching him crying over her departure tonight & Josie fairly pleased to see her go (can't imagine she'll be overly pleased with him though). Hardly seems in proportion as he virtually hated her & Shabby only a week or two ago :wacko:

Haven't watched it since last week and only caught the last 30 mins of last nights show.

Why did Caoimhe leave? I saw her arguing with that Keeley girl (who seems quite annoying and interfering) but missed the bit before, was she arguing with Josie too?

From what little I have seen, Steve has been acting quite strangely since Keeley came into the house. I don't understand this Baron and Baroness thing that he keeps harping on about. Seems like his nose has been put out of joint.

Josie wasn't happy about her flirting with John James. He hated her not long ago but suddenly seems to have taken a shine. She "loves her boyfriend" & was "mortified" at Josies suggestion of course (hence my above comments / irritation).

:rolleyes: Can't imagine Steve's wife being too happy at his flirting with / obviously "quietly" lusting after her on national TV. I'd have thought Ben, Andrew etc should have kept quiet even if they were thinking it for her benefit alone.

Edited by Ian

She's was worried she was going home if facing the vote I think, though I reckon it would have be Rachael myself had events not caused the eviction to be cancelled. 3 of 6 possible new housemates to go in on tomorrows show apparently.

Did you see BBLB?

I laughed about Corin, they showed a clip from about day 4 when she said if anyone was down or hurt, she would always go to them and see if they were ok, as thats the kind of person she is. It then cut to show Keeley breaking her ankle and everyone around her asking if she was ok, and in the background was a big black spider desperatley trying to climb the wall, saying sorry but she wants to win the task. It was very funny.

She had to have an operation didn't she.

I would like Rachel if it wasn't for her excited shouting and squealing. It goes right through me. Mario is a spoilt brat. Feel sorry for Ben at times as he doesn't fit in and seems to mean well.

Josie doesn't seem to do much and every time I see her she's sucking her thumb or picking at her nose. So pleased Caimohe has gone. Thought she was a nasty bitch.

Andrew I think has been pretending he is naive when he isn't.

She had to have an operation didn't she.

I would like Rachel if it wasn't for her excited shouting and squealing. It goes right through me.

I did like Rachel until last night when the new house mates went in, and now I have completely changed my opinion on her. She basically forced the other house mates to choose that woman by throwing a tantrum like a five year old. I have no idea why they picked the ones that they did. The first one (that Rachel was rallying for) seemed quite unpleasant and shallow, the other one JJ, also seems pretty shallow- and don't get me started on those eyebrows! Laura seemed nice enough, but I suspect she may be another non-entity.

I don't know why they didn't put the big black guy in, he was a real character and I loved what he said about Steve! I thought the scouse girl would have been a good choice too- but maybe they voted tactically. I was really angry when I was watching it last night! rolleyes.gif

I did notice that the three that got picked all said that John James was their favourite house mate, coincidence that he then picked them? I think not!

John James didn't pick them, he went with the majority vote didn't he? Rachel then threw a strop because two of them who went in said that she was their least favourite.

I can't stand Ben, I think he's the nastiest housemate in there. Because he prefixes every nasty comment with "I love xx to bits but (insert nasty comment)" that it makes it okay. He really is vile if you listen to the things he says about those who are supposedly his friends.

I am still liking Josie and John James and also Andrew, but that's about it, everyone else in there annoys me for one reason or another.

Mario is a spoilt (and unerringly boring) brat.

Ben is completely self centred and only cares about one thing - Ben.

Dave - an all round tosspot for many reasons.

Rachel - screechy and without anything interesting to say. In fact I wanted to slap her the other day when she said that blokes who cheat shouldn't be blamed, it's the women who were tempting them (or words to that effect).

Corin - desperation seeping out of her pores.

Steve - dull.

Will reserve judgement on the new HMs until I've seen more.

And John James told Josie he loved her last night, which for some reason brought a tear to my eye (must be going soft in my old age) :rolleyes:

Jo is telling Laura, Mario and Steve about her strong fear of dogs, saying that she would never date a man who owns a dog, saying it would have to be her or the dog and they would more than likely choose the dog.

Hmmmm....

Edited by merledogs