UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a very deep person is John James, I really felt for him. He obviously dotes on Josie and she was being a bit of a bitch because I think she was feeling a bit insecure that he might fancy Keeley.

He reminds me so much of my middle son (whose just turned 15 BTW) - there's something about the way he moves, his mannerisms (like looking down and away and then making eye contact), the furrowing of the brow when he's thinking - I too think he's smitten with Josie, and she doesn't want to admit how fond of him she is - but that's why she gets so angry with him.

From what I've seen on the live feed yesterday and on the programme last night, Rachel is very annoying. Keeley is up her own @rse and is understandably rubbing everyone up the wrong way, I can see her getting involved in arguments.

Andrew seems to be very nice, but I reserve judgement until he's been in a bit longer.

She's quite easy on the eye though & will probably continue to flirt / amuse some of the lads.:cool: whilst Andrew is a likeable nerd really I think. Did you see him last night "scared" of the sight of bras / breasts :laugh:

I did feel sorry for John James in the Crabby eyes fiasco. I didnt understand why it upset him so much, but I did an 'awwwwww' when he said he wanted to leave if he didnt have Josie as a friend.

I missed that bit - did she call him Crabby eyes or was it Steve?

I think the lad's probably "had issues" in his life myself as some of his reactions often seem quite extreme :unsure:

I reckon Ife will go this week, thank goodness.

I too think he's smitten with Josie, and she doesn't want to admit how fond of him she is - but that's why she gets so angry with him.

I think they are both keen on each other, for whatever reason they seem to meet a need in each other & could be good for each other.:cool:

I think they are both keen on each other, for whatever reason they seem to meet a need in each other & could be good for each other.:cool:

I think Josie is toxic and John James should steer well clear. She knew she was upsetting him the other night and just carried on chipping away, even when he was in tears she found it amusing. I'm going to be controversial here (for a change rolleyes.gif) but I can't help from thinking that people only like her because she's fat. If one of the skinny girls had wound somebody up to the point of tears, they'd be hated. I also can't stand the way she sloths around doing bugger all apart from smoking and lying in bed.

However, I have limited sympathy for John James as he treated Rachel in the exact same way at the beginning. Although I do like him, he does have two traits that I generally despise in people- 1. He is so highly strung it borders on the ridiculous, and 2. He can give it out, but can't take it.

Did you see him last night "scared" of the sight of bras / breasts :laugh:

That was absolutely hilarious :laugh: I really like him still.

I disagree about people only liking Josie cos she's fat :wacko: I like her because of her personality, she's hilariously funny sometimes and I don't think she's nasty at all or she wouldn't be so popular with everyone in the house. She has feelings for JJ and she doesn't think they are reciprocated, so she's feeling insecure. That makes her human, not toxic. I know JJ said that he saw her as a sister, but he was trying to find out what she had said, so I think he may well be interested romantically. I think he's very shy around women and Josie thinks there is no way he'd be interested in "someone like her" - I wish someone would bang their bloody heads together and make them talk to each other about their feelings.

Edited by merledogs

I disagree about people only liking Josie cos she's fat :wacko: I like her because of her personality, she's hilariously funny sometimes and I don't think she's nasty at all or she wouldn't be so popular with everyone in the house. She has feelings for JJ and she doesn't think they are reciprocated, so she's feeling insecure. That makes her human, not toxic. I know JJ said that he saw her as a sister, but he was trying to find out what she had said, so I think he may well be interested romantically. I think he's very shy around women and Josie thinks there is no way he'd be interested in "someone like her" - I wish someone would bang their bloody heads together and make them talk to each other about their feelings.

She was calling him a p***y the other night in a really venomous way, even though it was clear that he was on the verge of tears. I know that some people revert to playground behaviour when they like somebody, but she took it too far (in my opinion). When she first went in I quite liked her, but in the last couple of weeks she has exposed a nasty side to herself. Like last night when she slagged Dave off to everyone for calling her fat, even though he had said nothing of the sort. But I think because she does it with a smile on her face it doesn't get perceived in that way.

But we all think differently and like different people, otherwise it would make for pretty boring tv. My favourite at the moment is Ben, but nobody else really stands out. I did find the new boy quite amusing the other night when he was using his geeky facade to obtain kisses from all of the female house mates. I think he is luring them all into a false sense of security before making his move! laugh.gif

Like last night when she slagged Dave off to everyone for calling her fat, even though he had said nothing of the sort.

He did, but then denied it afterwards. She walked in and he made a comment about her stomach I think (can't remember what he called it) and then the conversation about her weight started and he told her she should do some exercises with him to lose some weight.

Talking about poisonous, I think Dave's a nasty piece of work. Some of the comments he makes about the housemates (especially Ben), I want to slap him. Then of course there is his over the top play acting about being high on Jesus :rolleyes:

I don't think Josie is genuinely nasty at all myself. I think she's very insecure (as is John James I think) & uses the apparent "spite" & couldn't care less type attitudes as more of a defence mechanism / hide to her true feelings.

If they ever get close enough to really understand each other I reckon they just might hit it off & bring the better side out of each other .

I reckon Dave is a bit of an eccentric & a little prone to "back biting" & ridiculing people at times - not my idea of a "true christian" but don't worry, at some point well before the final I'm sure "The Lord will smite him down!" :laugh:

Edited by Ian

I reckon Dave is a bit of an eccentric & a little prone to "back biting" & ridiculing people at times - not my idea of a "true christian" but don't worry, at some point well before the final I'm sure "The Lord will smite him down!" :laugh:

Now that will be worth watching. I expect if God actually strikes him dead there will be a queue of TV companies all wanting to sign up the next Big Brother series.

Perhaps a series of natural disasters may pick up the viewing figures.

A few locusts may drive the Irish bint back to her catholic roots and make our entertainment a bit more exciting.

:laugh:

I'm getting a bit sick of listening to Josie & John James "faff about" now. I don't fancy him, but you can't make a move on him, I do fancy him again, then him with it's all fake in here why should I risk it etc. I want to leave I want to stay. :mellow: For gods sake just make your minds up & get on with it or get out !