UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Treat Ball

Pendlewitch

I bought Jack a treat ball for his car crate, super idea and worked really well at first but then he chewed through it and ripped out the hole adjuster after about 10 minutes. So what I need is a hard plastic ball with holes for the treats that do not adjust, bigger than what would normally be JRT size, he must not be able to get a grip on it anywhere or he will trash it. It can't be rubber for the same reason, he destroyed a huge kong in minutes, for a little doggie he has a massively powerful bite!

I do remember having a square puzzle ball years ago but can't find anything similar, any ideas would be most welcome! :biggrin:

I bought Jack a treat ball for his car crate, super idea and worked really well at first but then he chewed through it and ripped out the hole adjuster after about 10 minutes. So what I need is a hard plastic ball with holes for the treats that do not adjust, bigger than what would normally be JRT size, he must not be able to get a grip on it anywhere or he will trash it. It can't be rubber for the same reason, he destroyed a huge kong in minutes, for a little doggie he has a massively powerful bite!

I do remember having a square puzzle ball years ago but can't find anything similar, any ideas would be most welcome! :biggrin:

was that a Buster Cube?

http://www.bustercube.com/