UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Events

Laura_E

I should (hopefully) be running a number of stalls for the Oldies Club over the coming months in the London and south west area (Surrey, Hants etc).

Starting with The Shield Compnion Dog Show. Full schedule can be found here:

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=50251

So if you live locally, please come down and say hello. :flowers:

I'm hoping to do some in South West - well one is booked :biggrin: Any tips on what works really well and what doesn't gratefully recieved,not just to make money,although that's important I really want to spread the word about fostering/sponsoring/rehoming and basically just the fact that Oldies exists.

Not run an Oldies Stall before, although I think I saw one at the Big Doggy Do last year. I was on a different stall so didnt get much chance to browse laugh.gif

Did I see an Oldies stall at RAF Benson Famalies Day last year? Or was I halusinating? wacko.gif But If I can help in any Oxfordshire area I am glad to help flowers.gif

Oldies were definately at the Doggie Do. Gina ran the stall for us. I will need to contact her to ask if she can do it again for us this year.

Im not sure of RAF Benson Famalies Day. I dont remember that one being mentioned.

Yes I was definately there last year (and the year before, oh and the year before I thinkbiggrin.gif )

The Big Doggie Do is being held same place as last year Furzton Lake (opposite The Bowl) and is on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th July 2010, 11am - 4pm both days with free entry.

I shall be there sporting the new Oldies Club banners and all - anyone care to join meunsure.gif ?

Rocky x

Yes I was definately there last year (and the year before, oh and the year before I thinkbiggrin.gif )

The Big Doggie Do is being held same place as last year Furzton Lake (opposite The Bowl) and is on Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th July 2010, 11am - 4pm both days with free entry.

I shall be there sporting the new Oldies Club banners and all - anyone care to join meunsure.gif ?

Rocky x

Ill be there!! Ill remember to bring sun tan lotion this year laugh.gif I was slightly burnt last year dry.gif