UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Remarkable Change

griff

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh: probably are confused by the massive increase in demand :laugh: :laugh: i hope it helps other peoples dogs... i hope laneys behaviour stays improved as it has made my life easier :biggrin: it's nice not spending my life trying to read him or hold him steady and trying to shut his barking up :laugh: not to mention not having to carry the big fatty in/out of the vets!!! :biggrin: Edited by griff

erm he is a staffy x but i don't know what his cross is :unsure: he is quite large like a lurcher type size. on the bottle it should have a label and on mine it says to give 7 drops 4 times a day.... i only feed twice and the only treats he gets is raw carrots so he only had 2 doses a day :flowers:

Lottie is only 23.5kg so I think a lesser dose don't want a stoned dog. LOL. mind you...............

:laugh: :laugh:

i hope it works for you, we had another incident the other night and all we had was 2 barks out of him where normally i would've been dragged all over, he was being snapped and snarled at and i just told him that we didn't behave like that and to walk on and he did, all the time this little dog was straining at the lead trying to have a pop :unsure: i must admit i looked at the owner and thought thank god it is someone elses dog behaving like that instead of mine :unsure: i though it odd that the bloke didn't try and correct his dogs behaviour but looked at me like it was our fault :unsure:

Lottie is worse on the lead and especially in the dark. I have started using a halti and she is much, much better. I got her past 2 joggers and a black lab last night.

I fancied a late stroll last night as I was not sleepy and it was like having a different dog. I was not holding her to me, the lead was slack and with the halti she just trots next to me.

This aggression stuff has not arrived yet. I did only order it on Friday. Has anyone else had theirs yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wendy,

My aggression remedy has not turned up either. Do you have the phone number for them please.

I think your PM box is full as it would not let me message you

Ellie x

gosh i feel really bad that this company is etting people down, i have a number that is on the label of the bottle.....

01803 883 544

gosh i feel really bad that this company is etting people down, i have a number that is on the label of the bottle.....

01803 883 544

That's the number I called - I told her that there were others who'd also ordered and not received theirs & she didn't know what to say. Good luck Ellie :flowers:

Griff, you couldn't have known :flowers: