UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Best/Worst Presents

Spins4me

What lovely reading :wub: I too got fab pressies this year :biggrin: My husband got me a coat and 2 pairs of boots and he is getting a massive pic done of the dogs for me, my mum got me, 3 tops, slippers, 4 pairs hooped earrings (junk jewlwery), Angel perfume, compact mirror and the creme da la creme UGG BOOTS!!! My sister got me a ticket for WICKED and Elixar perfume, smells gorgeous, my uncle got me a top, and I got a suitcase a gorgeous one, lucky me :biggrin: oh and a canves bag covered in dogs and 4 lovely teatowels with dogs on, my MIL don't get me anything, heyho x

We had a small hamper from our lodger, which is very nice of her as she lost her job at the end of November. It's a pale cane-type, two handled basket and it contained, oatcakes, choc and ginger shortbread, whisky marmalade, Christmas pudding fudge, poachers pickle and cranberry jelly. Sadly, I only like the cranberry jelly but OH has started on the marmalade and likes some of the other stuff. The other unfortunate thing is that there's nowhere in the kitchen to put the basket. I've put the jars and packets away but am just moving the basket from one space to another. :rolleyes:

Wonder if it will go if I put it on freegle?

I got a mouse mat with Lucy on from one of the girls at work. Well. Nothing will top that.

I got fleece bootliners that have been brilliant with this weather.

My dog walking pal got me a brilliant book about the 1st year of a GSD rescue. Twenty Wagging Tales by Barrie Hawkins. I can highly recommend it. I read it in a day and now shes borrowed it back so she can read it.rolleyes.gif

Dad gave me money towards a new car but, I've seen a climb Everest holiday that I quite fancy.ohmy.gif

We had a small hamper from our lodger, which is very nice of her as she lost her job at the end of November. It's a pale cane-type, two handled basket and it contained, oatcakes, choc and ginger shortbread, whisky marmalade, Christmas pudding fudge, poachers pickle and cranberry jelly. Sadly, I only like the cranberry jelly but OH has started on the marmalade and likes some of the other stuff. The other unfortunate thing is that there's nowhere in the kitchen to put the basket. I've put the jars and packets away but am just moving the basket from one space to another. :rolleyes:

Wonder if it will go if I put it on freegle?

Could you use the basket in the bathroom for storing toiletries?

I got a new base stand for my favourite sewing machine, which meant that everyone else got a handcrafted quilted body warmer ( for them with two legs)or coat ( for them with four) with lots and lots of fancy braiding. ( looks a bit like aladdin )

Now I am making myself some nice leather gaiters with a sheepskin lining.