UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Our Ruby Tuesday

zepthedep

Could I sell some collars to raise funds for Ruby's treatment?, if so let me know, happy to send you a box full to sell or over the internet

Laura

Hi Laura

thanks for the offer which is ever easier for you would be great with us .pm me for any details you need .

Thanks Jon I am looking forward to seeing how she gets on :flowers:

In the UK when we have been feeding up emacinated animals we have used home made chicken stew , veggies and rice ( for the dogs ) and canned pilchards and a little rice ( both cats and dogs ) it works very well in small regular meals.

In Sri Lanka where we don't have the same access to a choice of food we often add Yumega into the food which really helps

My linhttp://www.lintbells.com/index.php

Hi HLGS

Thanks for the tip/recipe , one problem we have with RT is she seems to pass as much waste as food she is taking in quite quickly . By this I mean her stomach is so small [non existant ] she can hardly hold on to any goodness for long , she has put on a little weight so going in the right direction . This evening she now seems to have a odd bits of what seems to be very small bits of blood / clots in her urine ? , so off to the vets with a sample and RT first thing in the morning ,hopefuly its just an infection but as you know when they are this far down their immune systems are so low they get everything going :( . but all in all she is well with in herself and a temperament to die for .

jon

Quick update

Well Ruby Tuesday has been with us just short of a week now,she has gained a little weight and is a dream to have in foster with us . RT has been back at the vets on monday for some more tests as she showed a little bit of blood in her urine on sunday night . The tests all came back ok and one posible cause the vet thinks is she may be in season [nature can be quite cruel sometimes ] but as she is in such bad condition her body is acting qite strange to this ?. He has put her on a short case of antibiotics just in case .on behalf of ruby I must thank everyone for their comments , emails and phone calls asking after her .Today [tue] RT had enough energy to try to play with Dan a young lad we also have in with us but she got tiered after a few minutes ,but it was nice to see her enjoying life .

jon