UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Staffy Due Pts Monday, Poplar Farm Requests Crossposting

--------------------------------------------------------

THE MESSAGE BELOW HAS JUST BEEN SENT TO POPLAR FARM RESCUE KENNELS, WHO ARE SADLY FULL. PLEASE FORWARD AND CROSSPOST THIS AND EMAIL POPLAR FARM, RATHER THAN ME, FOR THE CONTACT DETAILS OF THE OWNER. [email protected]

"My vet has just told me about a staffy boy who is due to be PTS on Monday if we cant find a temporary or permanent new home for him.

Entire, brindle Staffordshire terrier MALE. Currently living with lady and kids, not original owner though so has been passed around.

weighs 17 kg, good with kids but separation prob, as she states not entirely house trained, but means that when he is left he sometimes pees! when they are with him he goes out as normal.

My vet knows about him because the current owner brought him in with a skin problem on his chin, not an abscess, possibly a cyst, he still has this and up to recently it was being treated with antibiotics.

Now the lady and her family are having to move to a place they are not allowed to take him, she has tried Wood Green and RSPCA both say at least 2 month waiting list at least, they are all full, the woman at RSPCA said "put him down!". They are desperate, he is a young dog with his life ahead of him if he can find a knowledgeable home.

Can you suggest anything to avoid MONDAY PTS

He is in Cambridge Uk".

CONTACT [email protected]