UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ball Bouncing Bailey Update

selina

I was doing a show on behalf of ESSW on Saturday and I knew Martin and tracey were going to be in the area if Bailey was well enough for a short holiday so he brought him to see me at the show.

I can't thank them enough, he is so loved and adored and not just by mum and dad but also by Tracey's Mum and dad to, he is one spoilt doggy and the OC couldnt have found him a better home.

Onto the piccies

DSCF3353_edited.jpg

DSCF3374_edited.jpg

and no BBB visit would be complete without a stolen ball photo

DSCF3354_edited.jpg

which he'd stolen out the prize box :biggrin: and of course was allowed to keep, I still can't turn that dog down especially when he smiles.

DSCF3351_edited.jpg

We all chatted loads, played with Bailey lots and he was having such a good day, full of life and so very happy although apparently he can be like this one minute and almost not recognise anyone the next minute, dementia is so hard an illness to cope with. All my thoughts are with you Martin and Tracey you'll do right by him I know.

I had a little cry after they left, both for the pain they are going through and also cause Bailey is such a special boy and will always hold a place in my heart. Live every second of every day. :wub: