UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Sweet Little Sumi - 10 Year Old Westie

Fee

sumi2_oc.jpg

Sumi is a delightful little West Highland Terrier who is currently in an Oldies Club foster home in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

Sumi is 9 years old and he’s a placid and sweet natured boy who soon settled into his new daily routine. He loves to have a potter around in the garden or a drive out in the car, but he’s at his happiest when he’s sat next to you on the couch having a cuddle.

sumi1_oc.jpg

Although Sumi hasn’t lived with other dogs before, he seems perfectly happy with his foster family’s dogs and likes to take the lead from them. He does get worried by other dogs if they’re too boisterous though.

Sumi gets along just fine with the resident rabbit and chipmunk, but he’s not very fond of cats so will need a cat-free home. He hasn’t met many children so far, but got on well with a visiting 7 year old.

sumi3_oc.jpg

sumi4_oc.jpg

This gorgeous little fellow has a look that will melt your heart. So if you have a Westie shaped hole in your life, Sumi could be the one for you!

Sumi is neutered, vaccinated and microchipped and has been flea and worm treated. He arrived with a chronic ear infection, but the vet has prescribed ear drops for this and is also investigating some slight lameness in Sumi’s back left leg. We will provide an update on this when we have more information.

———-

If you’d like to find out more about Sumi, please refer to our Adoption Procedures for information about the adoption process. You can then contact an Oldies Club rehoming co-ordinator as follows:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: 0844 586 8656

Sumi can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, subject to a satisfactory home visit, but note that you will be required to travel to the foster home to meet him.

I helped to transport this boy and I could have taken him home ..... and I don't say that about many dogs so he is rather special.

Sumi am sure someone will fall for your charms very soon.

I think Sumi means little dumpling which suits him down to the ground methinks :cool:

For Sumi :wub:

Edited by mole