UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Any Reccomendations Where To Buy Metacam On Line?

lazydaisy

Harri my lab is now on metacam permentantly now because of his arthritus. It costs a bomb at the vets, so I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a reliable site to buy from on line? Thanks in advance.

You will need a prescription from your vet, to buy it on-line.

You should check with your vet what he will charge for giving you the piece of paper.

He can only prescribe for 'a dog under his care'. This means paying for a consultation. Some vets will issue a prescription for three months, or six months, but others are insisting on a monthly one. This means a consultation fee each month.

It may,therefore, not be any cheaper to buy it on-line.

It is up to the vet how often he requires to see the animal.

You will need a prescription from your vet, to buy it on-line.

You should check with your vet what he will charge for giving you the piece of paper.

He can only prescribe for 'a dog under his care'. This means paying for a consultation. Some vets will issue a prescription for three months, or six months, but others are insisting on a monthly one. This means a consultation fee each month.

It may,therefore, not be any cheaper to buy it on-line.

It is up to the vet how often he requires to see the animal.

thanks for the information

Edited by lazydaisy

thanks for the information

I have a very nice vet that knows Dixie is best off being kept comfortable and she writes me a prescription when I need one. I buy the big 180ml bottles and they tend to last nearly 3 months. I use petdrugsonline and they are the cheapest I found. You have to fax over the prescription, but after you have the metacam is received super quickly afterwards.

Hope this helps.