UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stolen: 4 Dogs (Spaniels?) From Andover, Hants, On 4/5 Sep Around 2Am

ReikiAnge

Crossposted:

STOLEN from kennels west of Andover, Hampshire ... Fri/4/5th Sept. around 2am. Four dogs (believed to be Spaniels). They had actually unbolted the metal panels to gain access. All the other dogs had been let loose.

The approach was made across the fields so they must have known that the main track through the shooting school to the lodge was covered by CCTV.

Apparently they had carried out another raid in Wiltshire that night and left one dog from that earlier raid, who proved to be old, running loose with all his.

Obviously he was disturbed but not in time to catch them at it so they must have been pretty quick, I suspect, having sussed it all out beforehand. A large reward is offered for their return.

Some of the dogs taken were very well trained and it's suspected they were stolen to order so will be moved on very quickly.

Any information please contact Howard, Lains Shooting School 01264 889 467 and mobile is 0797 1160 156.

There seems to be some uncertainty as to whether all the dogs taken were spaniels or not, will update when there's more info.

One of the dogs taken was Maggie, a pet dog who was at the kennels at the time, she is now on doglost:

http://www.doglost.c...xJvszGYDJTzUltK

f0f35db573745466bb46aa8ebe9392fc1.jpg f35848fc2ecfd4eccb613fecacea610bb.jpg

Cocker Spaniel, Female, black and white, 7 months

Missing From : Quarley ,Andover. (SP1)

Collar: Yes Tagged : Yes Microchipped: Yes Tattooed: No

07979 497741

I've not seen anything else about the theft in Wiltshire, so no info on that one.

Poor dogs, hope they are found soon :(

Some more info on the dogs:

Liver and white Springer spaniel bitch

Golden working cocker spaniel bitch

Black working cocker spaniel bitch (puppy)

Golden working cocker spaniel bitch (puppy)

I think the black working cocker puppy bitch is Maggie as I think atotal of four dogs were taken. Substantial reward offered for thereturn of their much loved dogs.

Contact details: 07769 821 082, 07796 238 125 or 07971 160 156

Have photo, will add that once I've got it onto photobucket.