UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

3 Guinea Pigs In Birmingham

I saw a post on Birmingham Freecycle a few days ago offering these guinea pigs. I told the chap that if he had no luck homing them to let me know and I could advertise them here. He had no luck, so I'm advertising them here ;)

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 0121 605 5595

Their emails:

We have three lovely, healthy I year old guinea pigs who need rehoming.They are various colours, short-haired (2 female and 1 male). If you are interested in all three they can come with their double hutch and water bottles/bowls etc. If you only want one or two then we will have to keep the hutch for the ones that remain as we do not have any spare accommodation.

Anyone interested in rehoming the guinea pigs can contact us on 0121 605 5595 I have to warn you that the hutch is quite large at 20 inches deep , 100, high and 55 wide, so people may need to arrange for trasport.We also have a large run available which they can also have.

I saw a post on Birmingham Freecycle a few days ago offering these guinea pigs. I told the chap that if he had no luck homing them to let me know and I could advertise them here. He had no luck, so I'm advertising them here ;)

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 0121 605 5595

Their emails:

We have three lovely, healthy I year old guinea pigs who need rehoming.They are various colours, short-haired (2 female and 1 male). If you are interested in all three they can come with their double hutch and water bottles/bowls etc. If you only want one or two then we will have to keep the hutch for the ones that remain as we do not have any spare accommodation.

Anyone interested in rehoming the guinea pigs can contact us on 0121 605 5595 I have to warn you that the hutch is quite large at 20 inches deep , 100, high and 55 wide, so people may need to arrange for trasport.We also have a large run available which they can also have.

Did they say if any are neutered?

<br />Did they say if any are neutered?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

No, they didn't, which worried me. They also didn't say if they'd been kept seperately.

I learnt today that they've been homed, though the owners haven't told me this themselves. If you would like to know more about them I would suggest phoning the number in the original message.