UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Scruffts

Laura_E

Things aren't looking too positive for Scruffts. Tess went along to the Battersea Reunion event today and entered the Bonniest Bitch over 7 years category, but didn't even make it into the top 8!

I spoke to a very nice man afterwards who told me that it was all a stitch up and that the judges were only putting ex-Battersea dogs through. laugh.gif

I don't actually believe his theory, but it was quite amusing!

On another note, does anyone know if there are any Oldies Club bandanas knocking about? I thought it might be a good idea to get Tess to wear one at Scruffts and get the word around, it would also be free advertising! ninja.gif

Bonnie is lovely wub.gif

Congratulations. I saw how many dogs were entered for the golden oldie category so she beat of some stiff competition. We went to the heats at the Egham Royal Show and Tess didn't have quite so many (not even half that number laugh.gif ) to compete with, so I think we got lucky!

• 1 month later...

Fabulous stuff. :wub:

Sorry I missed some of the later posts. If you ask us questions and we don't respond give one of us a poke.

We did have Oldies Club banners that said Oldies Club with the logo and Rehome an Oldie underneath. Is that what you mean? I might have one lurking somewhere.

She is a lovely little girl, after meeting her at SCAMPS I think she has a good chance. All the very best of luck, we will be cheering you on.

Barbara

She's a gorgeous little girl and definitely a winner here! Good luck with future competitions and spreading the word about the Oldies.

Thanks so much. flowers.gif

Fabulous stuff. wub.gif

Sorry I missed some of the later posts. If you ask us questions and we don't respond give one of us a poke.

We did have Oldies Club banners that said Oldies Club with the logo and Rehome an Oldie underneath. Is that what you mean? I might have one lurking somewhere.

I was after a bandana, I thought that Bouncer had one, but I could be wrong unsure.gif Everyone keeps telling me that her pink one is too camp!! laugh.gif

I've just found an Oldies club bandana in my cupboard if you want it.

It's missing the strip of material that holds it around the kneck but I'm sure you can improvise

It has the Oldies Club logo on and Rehome An Oldie written underneath

Let me know if you want it :)