UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Thieves After Terriers In The Se

owl

Please cross post

Three Jack Russell type terriers were stolen on Tuesday 18th August from their kennel in the garden of my son's cottage in Oxted Surrey.

Despite giving the police accurate information on their whereabouts they did not act and subsequently some acquaintances of my son went to the place and rescued one of the dogs. The vet said he had been used to cover so many bitches his p**** and sheath were torn and blistered and when the dog wouldn't perform he had been kicked and beaten. The police have still not taken any action.

We have found out that there are a lot of other dogs at this property in cages and hutches, some of them stolen dogs, and they are being shipped to Ireland for a big badger baiting event out there.

My son's two dogs which are still missing are a 6 year old small Sealyham bitch, black and white with a few scars on her head. The dog is 1 year old, all white apart from one eye and part of his ear which are black. He is entire. They are mother and son.

We have also informed the RSPCA and given them as much information as we can although they don't seem to have acted on it either.

Please warn anyone with a terrier that these people are stealing dogs from all over the southeast and using them for dog fighting and badger baiting - both of which are disgusting apart from being illegal, but then, as we have been told, they are only dogs....

Anyone who has any information please email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks for reading this

Please cross post

Three Jack Russell type terriers were stolen on Tuesday 18th August from their kennel in the garden of my son's cottage in Oxted Surrey.

Despite giving the police accurate information on their whereabouts they did not act and subsequently some acquaintances of my son went to the place and rescued one of the dogs. The vet said he had been used to cover so many bitches his p**** and sheath were torn and blistered and when the dog wouldn't perform he had been kicked and beaten. The police have still not taken any action.

We have found out that there are a lot of other dogs at this property in cages and hutches, some of them stolen dogs, and they are being shipped to Ireland for a big badger baiting event out there.

My son's two dogs which are still missing are a 6 year old small Sealyham bitch, black and white with a few scars on her head. The dog is 1 year old, all white apart from one eye and part of his ear which are black. He is entire. They are mother and son.

We have also informed the RSPCA and given them as much information as we can although they don't seem to have acted on it either.

Please warn anyone with a terrier that these people are stealing dogs from all over the southeast and using them for dog fighting and badger baiting - both of which are disgusting apart from being illegal, but then, as we have been told, they are only dogs....

[email protected]

Thanks for reading this

Please cross post

[email protected]

Thanks for reading this

Seems a general malaise on the part of the police and rspca - police must be to busy rounding up 'dangerous dogs' and rspca just being normal.

Perhaps a call to newspapers might generate some investigation and maybe the return to owners of any stolen dogs plus rescue from breeding for the other poor dogs at this location.

what a sorry state this country has come to

when the best way to get peoples beloved dogs back

would be to go there mob handed, and remove them all by force

This is the reason why people have such alow opinion of the police

and the RSPCA too.

Best see if a new crew can go there with the police in tow as well.

neither the policenor the RSPCA like that much bad publicity